“A good restaurant”

Red Oak Grill
Ranked #4 of 137 Restaurants in Missouri City
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I have eaten lunch here several times oven the past couples of years. The have a good verity of items on their menu. I like their falafel and middle-eastern selections. Although I have not eaten dinner here it looks like they have a nice selection of reasonably priced wines with good happy hour selections. You order at the counter and the meals are brought to your table.

There are newer reviews for Red Oak Grill

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Six of us visited this restaurant based upon word of mouth. Didn't realize at first that it was a counter order restaurant. While we prefer a waiter based restaurant, we were pleased with the variety of food. The preparation and quality of the food was very good and all of us were pleased with our selections. We'll go back but probably for lunch and not dinner.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Don't drive by this restaurant without stopping in and giving it a try. A diverse menu, a helpful staff, and good wines makes this one of our favorites. The "trendy setting" as Jeff S mentioned is pleasing and comfortable for one, two or a group of diners.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I am lebanese- so I hope my review garners extra credibility:-)

The hummus is the creamiest I've ever had! The service is a joy and the owner, Sal, couldn't be more personable.

We try to stop in at least twice a month.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

My friends and I lunch at this restaurant quite a bit because the food is sooooo good! It ALS has a very comfortable feel to it, and the service is always great! I recommend the Chicken Kafta!!!!! It's soooo yummy!