“Good Pizza for TX”
Review of Brooklyn Pizzeria

Brooklyn Pizzeria
Ranked #9 of 146 Restaurants in Missouri City
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Description: 100% Authentic New York style restaurant. All ingredients are imported. Family owned and operated.
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I only get the white pizza from here. Being a transplanted New Yorker, I am always searching for a good NY pizza pie. This comes close with the white pizza, but the search continues.......

1  Thank beccaboo67

Reviewed 15 April 2014

We've also had wings and sandwiches, which were good. But when I want cheese pizza, I order from Brooklyn! And now they deliver!

Reviewed 3 April 2014

As a displaced New Yorker living in Texas, my life is more or less a daily struggle to find REAL New York pizza (and bagels, but that's another story). Thank God a fellow New-Yorker-in-Texas told me about Brooklyn Pizzeria. My pizza prayers have been answered. No frills, perfectly simple totally authentic pizza that makes me feel like I'm home.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

As a lifelong New Yorker and Brooklynite, this pizza is the real deal. Since leaving NYC over 20 years ago, I have never found any quality pizza in Texas. Regardless of what the locals say, pizza in Texas stinks.

We ordered an 18 inch cheese pie, and with the first bite, I could have closed my eyes and been back in Bayridge, Brooklyn.

Bottom line....their claim of being "NY style" pizza is the truth. It's worth the drive to take home or eat in. Experience this delight.

Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

Best pizza in town. Owner friendly.

Non pizza dishes weren't greatest...we had lasagne too...but pizza great!

Can't wait til they deliver!