“Friendly Place”
Review of Black Eyed Pea Restaurant - CLOSED

Black Eyed Pea Restaurant
Reviewed 19 August 2012

I was in town from Chicago for a graduation. I was starving! I was with a large group, but service was good despite them having such a large order. I got a deep fried corn cob-never had one before, but I loved it. I think I had fish, but whatever I ate, I cleaned my plate. If I'm ever back in Missouri City, I'll come back. I can't say the same thing about that La Quinta down the street.

Reviewed 27 June 2012

Whenever I don't feel like cooking, I phone my order in at the BEP. Food is decent. Restaurant is clean.

Reviewed 15 May 2012

I hadn't been here in many years and was surprised that the food was so good since I couldn't remember that. We were with a large group of 45 people and our food was delivered in a timely manner. Delicious rolls! Senior portions are available too.

Reviewed 3 May 2012

This location is the worst black eyed pea I've ever been to. Ghetto is the best way to describe it. Dirty, poor service, and a staff that is more worried about chatting, texting, then their customers.

Reviewed 1 March 2011

Consistent quality homestyle cooking for a great value. Not fancy but always great food.