“Service Not Good”

Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Service Not Good”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2013

We love the BEP. Food is good but the service is so bad. Not sure if they need more people or a different manager. Speaking of....we have never seen a manager there. We have been there many times and the service is always slow.

• Visited February 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Friendly Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2012

I was in town from Chicago for a graduation. I was starving! I was with a large group, but service was good despite them having such a large order. I got a deep fried corn cob-never had one before, but I loved it. I think I had fish, but whatever I ate, I cleaned my plate. If I'm ever back in Missouri City, I'll come back. I can't say the same thing about that La Quinta down the street.

• Visited May 2012
Texas
“Good food good price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2012

Whenever I don't feel like cooking, I phone my order in at the BEP. Food is decent. Restaurant is clean.

Visited June 2012
Houston, Texas
“Good food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2012

I hadn't been here in many years and was surprised that the food was so good since I couldn't remember that. We were with a large group of 45 people and our food was delivered in a timely manner. Delicious rolls! Senior portions are available too.

Visited April 2012
Missouri City, Texas
“Used to like this chain...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2012

This location is the worst black eyed pea I've ever been to. Ghetto is the best way to describe it. Dirty, poor service, and a staff that is more worried about chatting, texting, then their customers.

Visited March 2012