“Good not great ”

Add it.
Habanero's
Ranked #18 of 24 Restaurants in Monahans
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Coffee wasn't good. Food was good. Place is clean and staff nice. Price was normal. They brought out our food at different times instead of all together. So we had to sit and wait until all plates were brought out so we could start eating together.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

The waitress was great but the food had no flavor. The chips either weren't fried thoroughly or stale, not sure which one. The rice was super bland. I asked for beef enchiladas and got chicken. The chicken was dry. We just didn't enjoy our food. The only good things were the salsa and the tea.

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

The server was outstanding, the food was less than good. I couldn't finish eating my dinner. It just didn't taste good. I've had better tasting meals from a TV dinner.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

My sister and I have eaten TexMex since before we were out of the womb. We've had great stuff and mediocre stuff, but this was by far the worst ever! The tortillas in the enchiladas were hard and chewy, the beans were old and crusted, the rice had hard pieces in it, the sour cream sauce on my enchiladas was chunky and tasted terrible, my sister's cheese enchiladas had "space cheese" sauce on them and the chips were overcooked. The only thing that was even edible was the salsa. Save your money and go somewhere else!

Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

I visited Habanero's on suggestion from the manager of the local hotel I was staying in. Such a cool old place! Come in to classic country music, true wood floors & a very comforting home town feel. The service was some of the most friendly & prompt I've had in a long time. The chips & salsa were on point! As was the sweet tea & sopapillas! I had the dinner buffet so I could sample multiple dishes for my 1st trip. Everything was good, plenty warm & fresh. I can't say enough about the atmosphere. I could have sat for hours enjoying the company, music & tea. Price was also very fair for the meal. I will certainly be back.