“Just Fine!”

Days Inn Mt. Pleasant
Days Inn Mt. Pleasant
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Mount Pleasant
Reviewed 25 March 2013 via mobile

Just needed a comfy bed and quite room for nights rest and this Days Inn filled the bill. Place looks kinda rough on the exterior but the room was actually quite nice. King size bed with 4 awesome pillows. Micro, fridge and coffee maker were all in place and working. Small sofa was very nice addition. Nice desk with comfortable office chair. Bath and shower was just fine. The room was clean and smelled fresh. The front desk clerks were nice & helpful. Continental breakfast was better than expected. Hotel has Mexican restaurant & lounge but I can't advise on either. Paid $49.99 plus tax and was very satisfied.

• Stayed: March 2013
There are newer reviews for Days Inn Mt. Pleasant

Reviewed 7 March 2013

We had a great nights sleep. The bed was comfortable, plenty of pillows and it was quiet. Everything we wanted and needed.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 12 January 2013

I arrived after having already making the booking and found there was major construction out in front of the building and was informed by the front desk staff that the internet, the cable TV system and their computer system were mostly inoperable. My main concern was to be able to view cable news/weather for the following day's travel. Luckily, a few channels were available and I could obtain the weather forecast. The entry card I was given would not work most of the time on the outside door and I had to utilize it on the inside door, a minor inconvenience. The door to my room (109) had a one inch crack at the top of the door which allowed for a good bit of noise from the corridor. In the bathtub, at the drain, the porcelain was missing and the whole area was rusty. The coffee maker would not work, I tried it in several outlets just to be sure. I had to wait for my coffee at the breakfast area. All in all not the greatest of stays.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 16 August 2012

I had no problem with this motel. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The carpet wasn't great, but it rarely is. Good, simple breakfast. Very friendly staff. One of the better motels we stayed at on a long road trip. I would stay here again!

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Teresa K
Reviewed 13 October 2011

This has to be one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed in. I refused to spend more than one night there after booking a week for a business trip. The rooms are dirty, stained, and smell terrible. This could be because of the bar that used to be located inside of the hotel. I am telling you sleep in your vehicle before staying in this place. Read the other reviews if you do not believe me.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank TLB_017
Reviewed 29 May 2011

I was exhausted when I rolled into town, but since I only needed a decent place to shower and sleep I opted for a lower-priced accommodation. I chose poorly. The clerk at the front desk was very nice and helpful; however, the old building and rooms are in poor repair, dirty, and in desperate need of refurbishment. I do not mind older hotels when they have been renovated, but clearly there has been no money spent on this location at all. There is a lounge on-site, and I could hear the sounds reverberating from that establishment for several hours, followed by loud yelling of intoxicated guests in the hallway at 2:30am. At least the bedding seemed clean, but the rest of the room gave me the heeby jeebies. Should I have a reason to stay in Mt. Pleasant again in the future I doubt I will return to this hotel unless it undergoes a complete renovation (which it sorely needs).

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 November 2010

I was in disbelief at how disgusting Days Inn have become when I arrived but was too tired to go elsewhere (beside that I foolishly locked in through Orbitz). DO NOT STAY HERE or any other Days Inn (this is my second state where Days Inns was beyond awful). My room door was actually jimmied with a crow bar. Why anyone would want to get in to see all the excrement stains on the floor, broken bath tiles and non-flushing toilet is beyond me. Ugh.. I'm gagging at the memory. Do yourself a big favor and go to the Candlewood Suites or La Quinta and spend the extra couple of bucks to not feel like you have encountered numerous incurable diseases or slept in a dead mans bed.... I'm not kidding.. it's that horrible.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business