“AEP WELSH”

Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Mount Pleasant
Reviewed 15 October 2013

This hotel was one of the nicest Hamptons I have stayed in. I travel often and wish all hotels were this nice. When I do travel I often look for Hamptons. They have the best beds and the service is always excellent.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Shea K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

Hello Atxphotography M,

Thank you for the excellent review on TripAdvisor. I am glad that you enjoyed our Hampton bedding and that you received great service throughout your stay. Thanks again for the review and for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites during your travels to Mount Pleasant.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Rooms were very clean, Beds were very comfortable. Internet worked well but a little slow at times - maybe due to ISP in the big city of Mt Pleasant :-) Staff was very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed our stay and would stay at this hotel if we are ever in Mt Pleasant again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Shea K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Good morning Richard J,

Thank you for the review on TripAdvisor! This Hampton Team loves getting feedback from our guests! I am so glad that our staff exceeded your expectations and that you enjoyed our comfy guest rooms! If you're ever in Mount Pleasant again the internet will be faster! We are actually in the process of boosting our internet which will be done by December. Thanks again for the review and for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites during your travels to Mount Pleasant!

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Got in late after a long day of driving. So grateful to have everything go so smoothly, and to have such a pleasant room. The breakfast was exceptional, and checkout from Hampton Inn was smooth, as always.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Hello James C,

Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites during your travels to Mount Pleasant! I am so glad that you enjoyed our comfy guest rooms and complimentary continental breakfast! I hope to see you again next time you're in town!

Reviewed 8 October 2013

I stumbled upon this treasure of a find! Friendly staff and clean accomodations. What more could one ask for?! I left wanting only to stay at Hampton Inns...the hotel clerk sold me on the Hilton Honor's card without being pushy. I will definitely be back!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Shea K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

Good morning doc47Cleveland,

First off, thank you for choosing to become a HHonors member! I am so excited to hear that you are going to be staying with Hilton properties and earning points EVERY TIME you stay, so awesome! I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay at Hampton Inn & Suites, Mount Pleasant and for the fantastic review on TripAdvisor!

Reviewed 30 September 2013

I travel on business and have stayed at several Hamptons around the country. The beds here are clean and comfortable and my room was quiet. I appreciated all the electronic hook ups and the fridge. There was also enough space for me to jump rope & exercise. This was needed because their fitness room is not good. There's no hot tub in the pool room. I never saw or smelled anything like a warm cookie, and their breakfast was not very good (if you like eggs/protein). Adequate for business needs, but I wouldn't vacation here.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Shea K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2013

Hello Sarah M,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor! I am so glad that you enjoyed our comfy guest rooms. I apologize that there were no warm cookies throughout your stay. Hampton Inn & Suites, Mount Pleasant decided to choose a more elaborate way to serve our guests with complimentary beer, wine, and appetizers! Thank you again for the review and for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites when traveling to Mount Pleasant.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Currently at this location as I type this and I must say that this experience is certainly better than my last. Our room is in a nice quiet area, room was very clean and thus far no problems at all. Only had breakfast once thus far and it was okay. Construction was not expected but we managed around it. Would have been nice to possibly have a construction alert posted on the website so guests are aware when they make their reservations--- I've seen other hotels do this.

Front desk staff has been friendly. They speak when you pass the desk. So far so good on this trip.

Room Tip: 4th floor corner rooms are great
Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Shea K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Hello Kdjohnson69,

Thank you so much for your review on TripAdvisor. I am so glad that you had a better experience than the last time you stayed! Our staff has been selected very carefully to assure guest satisfaction so I am glad that they have exceeded your expectations. The temporary construction is a bit of a pain, although we have invested in some bold signage to help direct our guests! Your idea for the notification on our website is an excellent idea and I will definitely be looking into it. Thanks again for the review and for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites while you're in town!

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Typical Hampton except that the facility has access to an offsite gym that is very good but not that easy to get to. Also, the weeknight manager's reception has wine/beer and this time pizza. Good Mexican restaurant in walking distance. Current Construction on the road in front is a bit of a hassle but that is temporary.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Shea K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2013

Hello Dan D,

Thank you for the review on TripAdvisor! I am glad that you enjoyed the pizza at our Manager's Reception which is held on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday night's featuring beer, wine, and a differen't menu option each day. We do have an offsite fitness center that we offer our guests 24 hour access to and we are looking at building a bath between the property and the gym so hopefully we can get approval from the owner of the land that seperates us! Thanks again for the review and for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites!