Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Motel 6 Mount Pleasant(Mount Pleasant)
View Hotel
Days Inn Mt. Pleasant(Mount Pleasant)
Budget Inn(Mount Pleasant)
Sundown Motel(Mount Pleasant)
View Hotel
Quality Inn Mt. Pleasant(Mount Pleasant)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastin townthe managersmanager's receptionafter a long dayhappy hourthe hotel is cleanindoor poolcomfortable bedswould recommend this hotel to anyonegreat breakfastoatmealwould definitely stay here againpleasant stayhotel staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Just stayed here for my second time. My son lives in the area so this is my home away from home every couple of months. The staff couldn't be more helpful and friendly, the rooms (beds and pillows are heavenly) and hotel are very clean, nice amenities and wonderful free hot breakfast. Shopping and dining are close by. I would highly recommend this hotel while in Mt. Pleasant, Texas.

Vee G

Room Tip: All room are good, well insulated and quite.
1  Thank Vee G
SheaMing, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Hi Vee G,

Thank you for the review on TripAdvisor! It warms my heart to hear you call Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant your "home away from home" because that is exactly what we want to be! I'm glad that you get some good rest with our Hampton Bedding Collection while you are here and that you enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast before getting your day started. This Hampton Team will be waiting on your 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th visit, we love having you here!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I stayed in this hotel while traveling with a small infant. The staff was helpful and the room very nice. The check in staff gave a great recommendation for dinner and I received help with luggage. The morning breakfast is more than enough and they also had to go breakfast bags if you didn't have time to eat there.

Greetings 217janam,

Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites while traveling through Mount Pleasant, we loved having you here! I am glad that my Front Desk Team was able to give you a great recommendation for dinner and also help with your luggage, traveling with an infant can be a bit of a handful :) so we were happy to offer a helping hand! I am also glad that you were able to enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast in the morning before starting your travels again! Thank again for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant and for the great review on TripAdvisor, we really appreciate you!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Clean, quiet, comfortable rooms with Courteous and friendly staff. Fresh free hot breakfast that changes daily. Indoor pool was clean and towels provided Close to restaurants, freeway. I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mary G

Hello Mary G,

Thank you for the review on TripAdvisor! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant and would recommend it to your fellow travelers! We will see you next time!

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Bring your own pillows if you stay at a Hampton Inn. The room was nice and clean, including the bed, but the pillows sucked. They deflated when you put your head on them. Other than that, the location was great and the staff friendly.

1  Thank Nancy K

Hello Nancy K,

Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites for your accommodation needs in Mount Pleasant, TX, we loved having you here! Hampton is implementing a new Hampton Bedding Collection within the upcoming year or so, hopefully the pillow adjustments will be one of the changes that are made. Thank you for your feedback! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay overall and we hope to see you next time you're in town!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

We were not booked at this Hampton inn, was going to stay at another Hampton Inn near Dallas during our cross country move. Unfortunately, our rental truck broke down 6 miles from this hotel. I was so happy we had the opportunity to stay here. We stayed at 7 Hampton Inns from PA to AZ and by far this was the nicest all the way around.
Their was a manager reception when we arrived with food and drinks, much needed at the time!
The staff was so helpful and friendly, acknowledging our dilemma delightfully. Not only did they discount our rate, but the desk clerk Jennifer Hughes gave us the name of local mechanics and tire places ( the car we towed got a flat as well)
The following morning, the manager Shea also asked how we made out ( don't know how she knew) and gave us the name of more places to get car fixed. I overheard her training someone and she said the best thing I have heard in a hotel in ages, and I travel a lot. She said customer service is everything, even if the guest is unpleasant and even irritating you always put on a smile and do everything you can to help them and make their stay as good as possible

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rene S

Hi Rene S,

Thank you so much for the awesome review on TripAdvisor! Although, I hate that you were having car trouble we loved having you here at Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant! I am glad that Jennifer was helpful upon check in and that you were able to enjoy our Manager's Reception! I knew about your car troubles because Jennifer relayed the info in an email to the entire staff. When someone comes in with an issue, whether it be car troubles, electricity, house flood, etc we like to let the entire staff know that way we can all make sure to help in any way we can! Exceeding guests expectations is this Hampton Team's #1 goal! If our guests are happy then I consider it a job well done! Thanks again for the review and next time you're traveling through Mount Pleasant stop by and say hi!