Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant
US$90
Motel 6 Mount Pleasant(Mount Pleasant)
US$56
US$72
US$76
La Quinta
Quality Inn Mt. Pleasant(Mount Pleasant)
US$53
Budget Inn(Mount Pleasant)
US$40
Sundown Motel(Mount Pleasant)
US$45
Days Inn Mt. Pleasant(Mount Pleasant)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastin townthe managersmanager's receptionafter a long dayhappy hourthe hotel is cleanindoor poolcomfortable bedswould recommend this hotel to anyonegreat breakfastoatmealwould definitely stay here againpleasant stayhotel staff
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I have attended several Advocare mixers/meetings at the Hampton Inn & Suites and it never fails to exceed expectations. The Texas Room has plenty of space to accommodate all the needs for the larger mixers. There is a bar in the back to set up refreshments and sample products, room to mingle before and after, rows of seating, and a projector for anything we need to show from a laptop (Including a friendly staff member to help with any technical difficulties!). All in all, I would recommend this hotel's meeting spaces for any business meetings.

Room Tip: The Texas Room is perfect for large scaled meetings & The Titus Room for more intimate meetings.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Miranda M
SheaMing, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Hello Miranda M,

Thank you for your feedback! I am so glad that you have found our meeting spaces to be accommodating for the Advocare Mixer's that you attend and that you would recommend them to your fellow travelers. Thanks again for your feedback and for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, we will see you next time!

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Always helpful staff. Eager to assist in all my needs. Wonderful, different breakfast menus every day. Nice, clean rooms. Comfortable beds and couch in the suites. Easy access to internet thru they're Wi-Fi.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
SheaMing, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Hi Donald G,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor! I am glad that this Hampton Team continues to exceed your expectations during your travels to Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, we love having you here!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Very nice hotel are area. You will enjoy the stay. Easy access to restaurants and downtown from the hotel. Call ahead and find out when the hotel offers complimentary alcoholic beverages. If you miss the times there are several restaurants within 300 yards of the hotel that serve beverages as well.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
SheaMing, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Hello Wayne I,

Thank you for the review on TripAdvisor and for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites for your accommodation needs in Mount Pleasant, we really appreciate your business! Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant is in an excellent location, right off of Interstate 30 with several good "eats & drinks" surrounding us - SOME even share a parking lot with us! We are in great proximity to Mount Pleasant's historical downtown where there is some great shopping, dining, and sights to see. Our Manager's Reception is a guests' favorite which is featured Monday - Wednesday 5:30-7:30pm. Thanks again for you feedback and I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay at Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, we hope to see you next time!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Our stay was enjoyable and pleasant. We would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. The breakfast meals are good; maybe some type of beef could be added to the menu. We also like the view and glad because the hotel is off the main road and makes for better quiet. This hotel has some of the most comfortable beds that I have ever slept on in my entire life. I wonder what name brand/type of mattresses and mattress covers are used. Whatever it is, keep using them.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
SheaMing, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Hello James M,

Thank you for the review on TripAdvisor and also for the high recommendation to our fellow travelers, it is greatly appreciated! Our breakfast menu features a different hot menu item daily and one of our menu items is a steak, egg, and cheese with flour tortillas and home fries. Maybe next time you're in town, that's what will be on the menu! I am so glad that you enjoyed the location and the scenery that surrounds the hotel and that your sleep was relaxing in our comfy guest room featuring our Hampton Bedding Collection. All of our bedding collection, from mattresses to linens, can be purchased at www.shophampton.com. Thanks again for the review and for choosing Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, we loved having you here!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

The staff at checkin were very nice to me, found me in the information where I've stayed there before a number of times an got me checked into a nice clean room. I stay there every time I stay over in Mount Pleasant
Tx.

• Stayed: July 2014
SheaMing, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mount Pleasant, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Hi WSD2013,

Thank you for the review on TripAdvisor and for being a loyal Hampton guest, we definitely appreciate your business! I am glad that my Hampton Team was able to assist you in getting checked in to a clean and fresh room featuring our comfy Hampton Bedding Collection. We will see you next time!