“WOW”

Herschel's Restaurant
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Absolutely my most favorite place to eat in Mt Pleasant! Fell in love with the atmosphere and the food is GREAT!!! The place is spotless and the employees were the best, nicest, sweetest and friendliest folks around! Can't wait until we pass back through!

There are newer reviews for Herschel's Restaurant

Reviewed 2 August 2013

Very friendly and clean ,daily specials with free cup of Ice cream,food is like a drive threw family owned real good quality ,well maintained ,large parking lot for pickups pulling trailers and easy entrance

Reviewed 7 May 2013

The chicken fried steak was burnt. Salad and meal were served together. Prices were great. No tip was required. It was quick and the people were very helpful. We arrived at 9:15 on a friday night. They had already removed the condiments in the dining room. Everything was reasonable but the quality of the food. Service was above average, cleanliness was excellent,

Reviewed 19 February 2013

We eat here every other trip to Mt. PLEASANT. This place has food that reminds me of ole timey joint. Cafeteria like food but in a good way. There are those dishes that you love like broiled steak. I love the family atmosphere and the service is so nice. It makes for. A nice meal out before we head home from the pediatrician's office. Kids gget ice cream with meal. It isn't fancy it is homey.

Reviewed 27 June 2012

I ordered a crispy chicken salad and...WOW....I could not eat it all! It was a little distance from the hotel, but it was a nice drive to and from, and I got to see downtown Mt. Pleasant...a very quant town!
While sitting and visiting with friends who drove down to meet me, from Oklahoma, a young man, employee of the restaurant, brought us each a small cup of chocolate/vanilla swirl soft serve ice cream....free of charge! How thoughtful! It was SO hot outside, and it was the perfect topper for our meal. The price for the salad was comparable to a place such as Applebee's, and the size of the salad was at least as big as one you'd get from Applebee's, if not larger! Very tasty. The place doesn't look like much from the outside, but then, some of the best restaurants I've been in, in my travels, have been some of the most run-down looking places. Look at the parking lots....if they're full....the food is good, regardless of what the outside looks like!!!!