“Upscale For The Price”

Quality Inn & Suites Nacogdoches
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Nacogdoches
Reviewed 5 September 2013

We stayed here one night in August and were not disappointed in the least. The room was clean and nicely updated (although there was a very strong odor of cleaning solution when we first entered). The desk staff was very efficient and friendly and fetched several extra pillows for us. The bed was comfortable and clean. It slept well. The property has a sports bar and grill attached to it that has good pub fare. The pool is an indoor outdoor expanse that allows swimmers to go under the glass outer wall and back unhindered. We didn't use it but the kids that did were having a great time. It looked very inviting. The property is well maintained and everything seemed as it should. Breakfast was the typical continental, worth only mentioning it as being the same as most other hotels in this class. The price for our stay was excellent and the hotel overall exceeded our expectations. We would definitely stay here again.

1  Thank Miss_Savvy_Traveler

Reviewed 24 August 2013

I had not stayed at a Quality Inn and I was quite surprised at the quality and affordability of the hotel. I slept great in this quiet hotel that was full with no rooms available. The front desk clerk was outstanding and friendly. Breakfast was filling and a good selection.

Room Tip: We had a king size bed and it was very comfortable.
Reviewed 17 August 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel with my grand children, they especially enjoyed the pool. Our room was very clean and spacious. The breakfast was great. All of the staff was very friendly and helpful, I will be staying there again next time I am in Nacogdoches.

Reviewed 29 June 2013

I recently stayed two nights at this hotel. Had forgotten several items from home which my son needed for college orientation. The housekeeping staff bent over backwards to help me so we would have the items he needed, the head of housekeeping, Lynn, was truly so caring and nice. Everyone I encountered was professional and friendly. The hotel is clean and comfortable and a great value. Beds are comfortable, refridg and microwave in your room. I have already booked a return visit for parents weekend. Absolutely would recommend.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2013

I got a good rate ($60 including tax) and the room was spacious and almost clean, although there was a used bath towel hanging on the door. The receptionist was pleasant and efficient. However, the wifi was virtually nonexistent, and the coffee was the worst and weakest I've ever had.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 May 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 10 May 2013

My wing appeared to be brand new. Excellent remodel. My room was well appointed.

Typical prefabricated breakfast. Those eggs definitely could use some improvement.

Quiet location. Easy access to anywhere in town.

Will definitely return when I am in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Nacogdoches hotels
Hampton Inn & Suites Nacogdoches
Best Western Inn Of Nacogdoches
Motel 6 Nacogdoches
Motel 6 Nacogdoches
#6 of 14 in Nacogdoches

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Nacogdoches? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn & Suites Nacogdoches

Address: 3400 South St, Nacogdoches, TX 75964-7240 (Formerly Comfort Inn)
Region: United States > Texas > Nacogdoches
Bar / Lounge Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Nacogdoches
Price Range: £57 - £57 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn & Suites Nacogdoches 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Nacogdoches reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Inn & Suites Nacogdoches Texas