“Supper with my hubby”

Casa Tomas
Ranked #20 of 100 Restaurants in Nacogdoches
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Garrison Texas
“Supper with my hubby”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

We haven't eaten at Casa in a long time, but we went back this past weekend. I had the grilled chicken salad with fruit. It was yummy. My husband had the fajita beef tacos. He liked it too.

Visited May 2014

Nacogdoches, Texas
“Ask for the hot green salsa”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

Sometimes the service is a little slow but the food is good. We haven't found our favorite Mexican food restaurant in Nac yet, but this one is okay. My husband likes the hotter jalapeno salsa which is $1.25. The nachos are good, and also the brisket tacos.

Visited April 2014
texas
“Gets busy during lunch and dinner - so you know it's good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

We went during an off time of day (4pm) so we didn't have any problems getting a table but when we drove by at lunch and dinner, it was very full and people were calling making reservations. The food was great and you get a lot of it. The salsa is acceptable but doesn't taste homemade. Our waiter, Kevin, provided top notch service!

Visited March 2014
Nacogdoches, Texas, United States
“Great Service but Poor Food Quality”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013

I love their customer service. From the hostess to the waitress their customer service was on point. But the food quality was terrible. The queso is hard after two minutes and taste like velvetta and rotel in a bowl. The brochette shrimp was unbearable spicy and the steak fajita was very tough and burnt. I was very disappointed

Visited August 2013
lufkin
“casa tomas”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

Family travels a lot so we eat out a lot. We walked in hostess seated us. We waited quite awhile until someone noticed we had been sitting there along time. Brought us some cold chips tasted like store bought ones. The salsa tasted like it was out of a jar. People came in after we did got chips and salsa before they even sat down . We waited another 20 minutes someone finally came and asked what we wanted to drink. Took awhile then came with drinks and asked what we would like to order to eat. We ordered waited a long while for food. When they finally came almost everything was cold like it had been sitting there awhile. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the situation. My husband didn't care too much for the white rice with veggies served with his enchiladas made with store bought tortillas. We actually felt like we were in restaurant stakeout show. This was the worst experience we have had dining out. I do not recommend any one to visit this place HORRIBLE service I actually felt like I was part of the decorations in the background three female waitresses actually walked around in front of us looking lost and attending customers that came in after us. The sad part the restaurant was almost empty. I would hate to be their during lunch time.

• Visited October 2013