“Fun for all....don't let fear keep you from trying it!”
Review of Zip Nac

Zip Nac
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We have 5 ziplines from 225 feet to the dual (side by side) 900 foot racing lines that close the course. There is also a 60 foot sky-bridge between lines 2 and 3. We offer group rates, night zipping, birthday party specials. Conveniently located next to Zip Inn...the only Vacation Rental in East Texas located on a zip-line course!!! All tours are by Reservation Only. Very limited Walk-In opportunities.
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

We went with 2 adults and children ages 6 & 8. Was an absolute blast! The guides are more than friendly and helpful. My daughter had to ride tandem with a guide. We were all a little scared, but after the first "leap of faith", it was one of the best vacation experiences we've had! A big shout out to our guides: Sarah, Keili and Collin...you guys made the adventure worth it!

1  Thank Tony H

Reviewed 3 August 2014

I was scared to death the whole course but my guides (Kyle and Collin) were amazing. They comforted me when I was in tears and talked me through every step of the way. I recommend everyone to do this course even if you are scared of heights. It really was a great time.

2  Thank Hannahhop
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We went as a family group of 4, with Mom, Dad, a 12 & a 15 year old. We joined a couple celebrating their 40th anniversary. (You can still enjoy this activity over 60). David and Colin were our guides. They were AWESOME!! They are knowledgeable and instructions given were sufficient for making you feel safe and in control of your ziplining experience. Safety was first priority, with fun a close second. We had such a good time!! The experience is well worth your $40.00. It takes over an hour to complete your ziplining tour. The last zip line is a racing line which was perfect for our competitive family! Make sure to tip your guides!!

2  Thank Beth F
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I took my nieces and nephew to zip line (ages ranging from10 to 16) at Zip Nac and it was an awesome experience! Our guides, Kyle and Thomas, were excellent! The course was safe but exciting. We will definitely return for another adventure.

1  Thank Jana M
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We went as a family group. David & Tailore made our zipping a wonderful experience! My Mom was very scared to the point of shaking, before, during, & after. They were wonderful at calming her down while continuing to make the experience fun and light.

1  Thank Alicia H

Been to Zip Nac? Share your experiences!