“So much fun!”
Review of Zip Nac

Zip Nac
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We have 5 ziplines from 225 feet to the dual (side by side) 900 foot racing lines that close the course. There is also a 60 foot sky-bridge between lines 2 and 3. We offer group rates, night zipping, birthday party specials. Conveniently located next to Zip Inn...the only Vacation Rental in East Texas located on a zip-line course!!! All tours are by Reservation Only. Very limited Walk-In opportunities.
Houston, Texas
“So much fun!”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I actually got my video-gaming kids outdoors!!!!! We all had so much fun, including my husband who wasn't sure about this. My whole family is happy we went. Rebecca and Colin made sure everyone had a fun and safe experience. Thank you!

Magnolia, Texas
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Great introductory zip line and friendly staff! Safe and fun!”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We used a Groupon for this adventure, which made it a lot more cost effective than the usual price. Usual price is $40, which could seem a little pricy for 4 ziplines and a bridge challenge, however, it is clear that it costs a little more because of their high staff to visitor ratio and focus on safety, which is very reassuring. In addition, it was refreshing that they didn't gouge us for the photos they took (they posted them for free on facebook) and they sell their t-shirts for a very reasonable price as well. At most places like this photos and t-shirts sell at extortion rates. Plus, you get to customize your shirt and help make it, which was fun for the kids. The staff and our guides (Brianna and Colin I think) were extremely friendly and helpful, which added to the experience. My family almost went zip lining at a Go Ape course in Indiana, and although that course seemed significantly longer with more challenges between zip lines, after the initial instruction I believe you were on your own a bit more. You had to learn how to clip and unclip yourself and zips ended in a bed of mulch where you had to make a running stop yourself. Unfortunately for us, it started to thunder just after our instruction as we were about to climb to the first platform at Go Ape, so I'm just comparing based on what family members have told me. In contrast, at Zip Nac, the guides do all the clipping in and out. One guide clips you in and sends you off, and then the other guide is ready to receive you at the platform to help you stop if necessary and to clip you off the line and onto a safety line. If you are an older child or adult, they teach you how to stop our slow you with your hand, which I really liked as opposed to the running stop in mulch at Go Ape! It feels very safe, which is reassuring if you are bringing younger children. I just wish there had been another zip line or two, or maybe a couple more challenges between the lines. It seemed to be over very quickly and left we very anxious to do some more! Oh, be prepared to climb some stairs! You have to climb to a couple of the platforms.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Michelle W
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun for all....don't let fear keep you from trying it!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

We went with 2 adults and children ages 6 & 8. Was an absolute blast! The guides are more than friendly and helpful. My daughter had to ride tandem with a guide. We were all a little scared, but after the first "leap of faith", it was one of the best vacation experiences we've had! A big shout out to our guides: Sarah, Keili and Collin...you guys made the adventure worth it!

1 Thank Tony H
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Conquered!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I was scared to death the whole course but my guides (Kyle and Collin) were amazing. They comforted me when I was in tears and talked me through every step of the way. I recommend everyone to do this course even if you are scared of heights. It really was a great time.

2 Thank Hannahhop
Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Conquered....AKA "Weeeeeeeeee"”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We went as a family group of 4, with Mom, Dad, a 12 & a 15 year old. We joined a couple celebrating their 40th anniversary. (You can still enjoy this activity over 60). David and Colin were our guides. They were AWESOME!! They are knowledgeable and instructions given were sufficient for making you feel safe and in control of your ziplining experience. Safety was first priority, with fun a close second. We had such a good time!! The experience is well worth your $40.00. It takes over an hour to complete your ziplining tour. The last zip line is a racing line which was perfect for our competitive family! Make sure to tip your guides!!

2 Thank Beth F