“Great place to hang out”

Java Jack's Coffee House
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Good coffee. This is a great place to just come and sit and read, visit with friends, and/or work on your laptop with free WIFI. They have some great specialty coffees that they roast fresh on-site. Also they have Organic coffees. Great place for a relaxing visit.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Good coffee, plenty of variety, prompt service, clean and comfortable. Has an outdoor patio as well. Easily better than the generic chain coffee houses.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Good coffee and a pleasant place to hangout. Good pastries and I they have sandwiches and wraps that I haven't tried but I would guess they are good. They really offer alot of different of different flavors, but I can vouch for the mocha's and the double chocolate iced coffee. My only complaint was both mocha's that I had were not piping hot. But they were still delish and if I'd asked they would have heated them up for me but I didn't want to bother. They would have been happy to heat it for me- everyone there is very nice and fun to visit with while you are waiting for your coffee. If you don't want to go in, they do have a drive thru.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Great new location right on the main drive through Nacogdoches. Friendly staff, knowledgeable. Stopped for coffee a few times during our weekend stay. Also had one of their wraps - a Greek one - delicious! Coffee hot and tasty. Nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

Great service, reasonable prices, and different flavors than other coffee house I've been to. I would recommend this spot as it also has sandwiches and breakfast items.