“Still Searching For Good Tex-Mex”
Review of Posados Cafe

Posados Cafe
Ranked #24 of 106 Restaurants in Nacogdoches
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Kind of dark where we were seated. Service was fine and everything appeared to be clean. Food was the biggest disappointment, as most everything was the same as all the other Mexican food restaurants in Nacogdoches, bland.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

This is one of our favorite places to go after work on Friday evening. They have happy hour Monday thru Friday, and the Grande Margarita is excellent and a good deal; We order different items each week, but enjoy the enchiladas, chimichangas, beef fajitas, and the seafood relleno. The waitstaff is like any other restaurant, some good, some bad, but they have a few that really do a superb job.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

We moved to Texas in 2007 and quickly learned about the plethora of Mexican restaurants in our new location! Traveling through Nacogdoches at lunch time, we had a chance encounter with Posados! This was unequivocally the best Mexican food I've had -- EVER! The food was well-presented, plentiful, and absolutely delicious! The lunch prices were very reasonable, and they even have drink specials during the week! I was driving, so it was water for me...but my companions each had a Grande Margarita that was huge and delicious!

They also have Posados Cafes in other cities! I'm planning to stalk them until they bring one or more to the San Antonio area! They'd be a HUGE hit here!

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Stopped by for lunch and the food was very good. Great, clean atmosphere and really nice staff. Everything was fresh and hot. The refried beans were a little bland though.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

We will be making lots of trips to Nacogdoches as I have student attending SFA. My daughter and I ate here and we both enjoyed our meal and the service was efficient and the server friendly. Prices were higher than I am use to paying for Mexican Food, but I guess I'm in a small town. I would recommend this restaurant.