“Not a nice manager”

Cuisines: American
Houston
“Not a nice manager”
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ate there yesterday.. We had brought in a coupon for a free short stack of pancakes...you get this after filling out a survey...
He told me you have to use it at the location where I had the coupon filled out..that is incorrect info and it really frustrated us..
He acted like he was doing us a favor by redeeming it... The coupon is valid as any IHOP nationwide,
We will never return because of his attitude....

Visited February 2014
1 Thank gailhouston

Nacogdoches, TX
“One of the better IHOPS”
Reviewed 31 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

We eat here at least twice a week. Very efficient and friendly service. Food is usual IHOP fare. We have eaten here for breakfast, lunch and dinner and enjoyed every meal. We will definitely return and we recommend this IHOP to all.

Visited December 2013
Houston, Texas
“Always on Point!”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

I always like the fact that this particular IHOP aims to please. So, I wanted something like a chocolately brownie and nothing was open that had this. So, since IHOP is 24hrs, I went there. I asked about a brownie and they didn't have it, so the waiter hooked me up with their chocolate chip chocolate pancake with the works! It was delicious! I also asked for a small bowl of ice cream and the waiter hooked me up again, with a big ole sundae! He served it with a napkin that said "bawse!" LOL!! They are the best! I took pics! I hope I can post them :) SO, yeah, make sure yall go to this IHOP if you visit Nacogdoches.

Visited December 2013
Bryan, Texas
“Great service at this iHop!”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

We stopped here on a Sunday morning and were told there would be 15-20 minute wait. It turned out to be more like 5 minutes. The girl seating us noticed a spill on the seat and got it wiped up before we sat down. Service was really fast and very friendly. The food was standard iHop fare. I was pleased that there was a generous portion of veggies on top of my omelet. We would return next time we are in town.

• Visited August 2013
“What do you expect?”
Reviewed 12 May 2013 via mobile

It's an IHOP folks. Service was adequate, decor was adequate, food was adequate. Overall this place is a bastion of adequashiousness! Yes I know it's not a word btw but it fits. Wouldn't not eat there but wouldn't drive out of my way to go either.

• Visited December 2012