“Country Texas Food”
Review of Whataburger

Whataburger
Ranked #40 of 110 Restaurants in Nacogdoches
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I love country food. Has in my opinion the best french fries in the world. With there amazing ketchup. Great food.

Reviewed 11 December 2013

We stopped here on our drive from Houston TX to Harrison AR and were glad we did. I could not believe how spotlessly clean was the dining area ... and that went for the restrooms as well. The staff was more helpful and attentive than in an eatery where you would normally have waitstaff - it was totally unexpected in a fastfood establishment, but most appreciated. The food was classic Whataburger and I was not disappointed.

1  Thank KLsWanderlust
Reviewed 23 October 2013

All the usual stuff you expect at a Whataburger. She likes the breakfast cinnamon roll, and I don't care for the breakfast taquito -- too watery. The Whataburger burgers are really good.