“Fish Tacos”

Clear Springs Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 105 Restaurants in Nacogdoches
Price range: US$8 - US$18
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Nested in the middle of the Piney Woods of East Texas, this Clear Springs location occupies what once was the first refrigerated warehouse West of the Mississippi River. Located next to a busy rail yard, this warehouse was ideal for getting food and supplies to people all over Texas and the United States. Stop in and see history on the walls and enjoy the Best Fried Catfish in Texas as voted by Texas Highways Magazine.
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Believe it or not they actually serve the best Fish Tacos in Nacogdoches. They tend to get busy on the weekends and the wait for a table can be lengthy but it's worth it. It never disappoints, my wife and I love it.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

They have the best onion rings I have ever had. Their fried shrimp is wonderful also. I have never had a bad meal there.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

My mom and I were traveling through Nacogdoches and decided to try Clear Springs. It has very good reviews. The onion rings, catfish, and beans were good. The french fries, hush puppies, and my mom's baked potato were nearly cold when they arrived at our table. We also had a very long wait for our food, and the place was not that crowded.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

We enjoyed dinner with a large party. The food was enjoyed by all and the service was great. The place has great character and great food.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Hubby and I like to eat here especially after church. I usually choose the grilled shrimp, grilled fish with a tasty sauce, or shrimp brochette. We both really like the crawfish chowder. I must east gluten free so order the flavorful green beans and cole slaw. Hubby enjoys the onion rings and fried fish, oysters, and shrimp. Service is usually good. Prices are a little high depending on your choices.