“Out of This World!”

Clear Springs Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 100 Restaurants in Nacogdoches
Price range: US$8 - US$18
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Nested in the middle of the Piney Woods of East Texas, this Clear Springs location occupies what once was the first refrigerated warehouse West of the Mississippi River. Located next to a busy rail yard, this warehouse was ideal for getting food and supplies to people all over Texas and the United States. Stop in and see history on the walls and enjoy the Best Fried Catfish in Texas as voted by Texas Highways Magazine.
Waco, Texas
“Out of This World!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

This place was absolutely awesome! My husband had a rib-eye steak and I had a sirloin steak. Both of us had garlic mashed potatoes, sweet corn, house salad and Texas toast. Everything that hit our taste buds was a delight! It's located in an old warehouse building that is superbly decorated with an amazing assortment of antiques. We only wish we had a Clear Springs in OUR hometown! Awesome!

Visited August 2014

“Fish Tacos”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Believe it or not they actually serve the best Fish Tacos in Nacogdoches. They tend to get busy on the weekends and the wait for a table can be lengthy but it's worth it. It never disappoints, my wife and I love it.

Nacogdoches, Texas, United States
“Great onion rings”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

They have the best onion rings I have ever had. Their fried shrimp is wonderful also. I have never had a bad meal there.

• Visited July 2014
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Not as good as I expected”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

My mom and I were traveling through Nacogdoches and decided to try Clear Springs. It has very good reviews. The onion rings, catfish, and beans were good. The french fries, hush puppies, and my mom's baked potato were nearly cold when they arrived at our table. We also had a very long wait for our food, and the place was not that crowded.

Visited June 2014
Richland, Washington
“Great family place and service with a smile”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

We enjoyed dinner with a large party. The food was enjoyed by all and the service was great. The place has great character and great food.

• Visited May 2014