“Nice Place to stay”

Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Nacogdoches
Texas
“Nice Place to stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

Had an enjoyable stay. Did not receive the exact room I requested (had asked for room with chair instead of desk), but still very nice. Could not figure out how to work TV and front desk told me how to do it by phone and said they would come and help if I needed more help.
Very nice breakfast. Very nice staff. Would stay again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
John_M_Hampton, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nacogdoches, responded to this review, 30 July 2015
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey to review your recent stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Nacogdoches, Tx. We are glad you found the staff friendly, and enjoyed your stay. We also thank you for the feed back regarding our property. It is always our goal to improve our guest experience. We hope you will stay here again on your next trip to the area!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Tacoma, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

I wouldn't stay there if you can avoid this hotel. The staff is friendly but will tell you if you need something that you need to go get it your self or fix it yourself. They didn't clean my room for two days and when my cable wasn't working I was told to try fixing it myself. I'm not lazy but if I'm not paying for the cleaning and the cable what am I paying all that money for?

2 Thank Brandon S
John_M_Hampton, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nacogdoches, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
We greatly apologize for the unnecessary frustrations you experienced. Our goal is to meet and exceed every guests' expectations and we are terribly sorry we failed to do so on your visit. We would love the chance to further discuss your stay. Please feel free to reach out to us at your earliest convenience.
Elgin, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

I have stayed in Nacadoches several times. The Hampton Inn is by far the best place to stay. The staff is fantastic. We also had a very good internet connection which I appreciated. The complimentary breakfast was much better than any I have had for the past years. I travel frequently for business and I was very glad I chose this Hampton Inn to bring my family.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Cynthia B
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

We were in town for sfa orientation. The hotel was clean and check in and out was very quick with a friendly staff. We had coffee and breakfast here and it was very good and set up nicely. Highly recommend it. The room was clean and comfortable. The couch could definitely use updating.

Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Nurserea
West Chester, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

Hotel is nice. I did not have issues but had a friend that did have several. If you have issues let the staff know and they will do their best to resolve. Very professional team that works at the hotel.

1 Thank John F
Natchitoches, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

Upon arrival, the hotel did not have a room to fill my reservation. The same thing happened to a business colleague also who slept in her car for 6 hours waiting for her room! I was sent to a nearby hotel only to encounter a broken toilet and AC. Inept management. Reservations are suppose to mean that a room will be ready upon arrival!!! There were also issues with the AC and with flooding from the toilet.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

John_M_Hampton, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nacogdoches, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
We take pride in providing the best in lodging and service so any issue is taken very seriously. I'm so sorry for your poor experience this week at our hotel. Please be assured I will be discussing your comments with our management team to see what happened with the reservation process and take steps to insure this does not occur again. Again, on behalf of the staff and management - I offer our apologies
Grand Prairie, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

This Hampton Inn was very clean and convenient. Highly recommend to other business travelers. Staff was freindly, room was clean. Access to restaurants was good. Business center off lobby was a great plus!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business