It's a somewhat nice place for a quick stay, not much variety for the "hot" breakfast, should be called a lukewarm breakfast, nice location though easy access to highway 59, front staff was friendly but if you book through Priceline beware it's like pulling teeth if you want to change bed options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Suites, a Nacogdoches hotel near Stephen F. Austin State University! The Comfort Suites® hotel is conveniently located off of Highway 59 South, offering easy access to Millard's Crossing Historic Village, the historic Old University Building, and the Sterne-Hoya House Museum and Library. This Nacogdoches, TX hotel is also just minutes from Stephen F. Austin State University. The oldest town in Texas, Nacogdoches has something for everyone. Explore the great outdoors with a leisurely hike along the Lanana Creek Trail, or a day of fishing and boating on Lake Nacogdoches. Shopaholics will find a great selection of specialty and antique stores near our hotel, including countless family-owned shops and restaurants that still do business the old-fashioned way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Comfort Suites Nacogdoches reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Nacogdoches Hotel Nacogdoches
- Nacogdoches Comfort Suites
- Comfort Suites Nacogdoches Texas