Victorian Inn & Suites
Super 8 Nacogdoches(Nacogdoches)(Great Value!)
US$62
Econo Lodge(Nacogdoches)
US$55
US$47
EconoLodge
  • Breakfast included
US$104
Motel 6 Nacogdoches(Nacogdoches)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$51
US$118
Hampton.com
US$80
Priceline
Best Western Northpark Inn(Nacogdoches)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$62
Comfort Suites Nacogdoches(Nacogdoches)(Great Value!)
US$89
Priceline
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I booked this hotel because it boasted of "whilrpool tub", Plasma TV, microwave and refrigerator. When I got the room, it was clean, but dated. There was not an extra security latch on the doors, I than asked for a room on the second floor and was told there was none. I ran a bath hoping to try the whirlpool and NOTHING. I called the front desk and the girl LAUGHED, (YES LAUGHED) and said "Oh yeah, that one is broke". They only had one other room available it was the their handicapped room, there was an extra bed laying against the wall which they refused to move and the refrigerator was not plugged in and warm inside (I had perishables that needed immediate refrigeration). The girl at the front desk argued with me and said it will get cold quick, I disagreed. So back to my broken whirlpool room I went. The TV had a deep scratch in the bottom right hand corner so anything on the bottom of the TV you missed. There were several "workers" in the parking lot assembling pipes, in the middle of the parking lot!!! I left the room before nightfall and just drove home!!! The lack of security on the doors was a major factor in my decision, I asked for a refund since they said they only had these two rooms that were clean, they refused a refund or any form of compensation for my troubles. Never again......

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank wenann
Victorian_Nac, Manager at Victorian Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete review on your recent stay at our hotel.

I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience

Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

This is my 2nd time staying her. I came for parents weekend.. And it was great and pleasent stay.. Very clean smell good and everything work fine..manager was great she has a beutiful smile and very frendly and helpful. I know she was working very hard to make this hotel look nice. I sa her from the pool she was looking at the rooms friday night one by one. ..i was not trying to be nose it made my day to see a young lady dedicate her time and effort to this property and she did a fantastic job. im very proud of you naomi.keep up the good work and hope you get a good bonus$$$ for your eford and dedication...good luck and ill see yall soon. recomend this hotel 100%

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank lorycarillo
Victorian_Nac, Manager at Victorian Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2015

Thank you for your kind recommendation and compliments.
Hope to see you back soon

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Wen arriving to the room there was an overwhelming odor in the room that reeks of old and musty. It was nice that it had two large beds, but when we went to the office to get more towels for our party of 4, the male manager rudely asked us what we needed and when I told him 3 more towels he said he could only do so if we gave him dirty towels. We explained that we didn't have any dirty towels that we just needed more. Then he asked rudely again, how many people were in our room and I told him 4, and he said he could only give me two more. I have a degree in hospitality, and I am extremely disappointed in how we were treated! It's just towels! No need to be disrespectful to paying guests.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Mjjohns5
Victorian_Nac, General Manager at Victorian Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Thank you for your remark in trip advisor but on night of 28 Saturday we ware fully book and we have 2 set of towels in all rooms to start with plus my desk clerk give you 3 more towel as I was standing in desk, yes he ask for dirty towel back as we have swimming pool and if we get dirty towel back we can wash them and give to other guest all hotel do this as we are small hotel and we do not have endless supply of towels my desk clerk did not say any thing more then ask you for dirty towels back as he was very busy checking other guest.
sorry you felt that he was rude to you by asking you for dirty towel back, Hope this answer will make you understand as you are in hospitality industry you know that no hotel will put endless supply of any thing.
any way I am extremely sorry for your inconvenience and look forward to serve you again

GM Victorian Inn & Suites

Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

We stay at victorian inn for 2 nights..and its a great hotel. Clean.. Great pool..and staff were great the manager in duty is ayoung hispanic lady very helpful shes nice and polite and has a great personality...i recomend this hotel to every one is the best..

• Stayed: July 2013

Thank you for your kind recommendation and compliments.
Hope to see you back soon

Reviewed 10 July 2013

We stay at victorian inn for 2 nights..and its a great hotel. Clean.. Great pool..and staff were great the manager in duty is ayoung hispanic lady very helpful shes nice and polite and has a great personality...i recomend this hotel to every one in the best..

• Stayed: July 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

if I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at (936)560-6038

Thank you again for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your loyalty to our Inn.

Kiran Patel GM