“Some of the worst barbecue I have eaten.” 1 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Texarkana, Texas
“Some of the worst barbecue I have eaten.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2012

Dont go here unless u like tastless dry barbecue. Not to mention the service has always been average at best. This is most likely why their other location died after only being there maybe 2 years.

• Visited December 2011
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Texarkana, Texas
“Same dry food as Big Jakes!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2012

Once again; dry barbecue with the exact same canned sauce as Big jakes, duh? They are more interested in cheap food than making a rep for good food.

Visited August 2011
New Boston, Texas
“good barbeque”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2012

we ate there several days for lunch while we were working close by the food is very good and so is the service. the portions were large so you had plenty

Texarkana,Texas
“Great Barbecue in Texarkana!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2009

I recently dined at Smokey Joe's in Nash with my church's fellowship groups. We reserved a very large back room so we could visit and table hop while we ate. Whenever I eat at a Barbecue place, I always order their combination plate. Smokey Joes serves their dinners with pinto beans plus a choice of two regular sides (BBQ Beans, Potato Salad, Green Beans, Mac & Cheese and Coleslaw) all for under $11.

I was also glad to see that they had a special kids menu for under $5.00. They also had a few video games to occupy the older kids in another room. Smokey Joes menu also includes what they call their "Family Packs" which will feed groups from 4 to 12 people depending on on the number of people and your appetite. They also have a takeout menu which is great for folks like me who sometimes would prefer to eat at home and watch a great film..

All in all, I can say that this is one of the better Barbecue places in the East Texas area and It is conveniently located near Interstate 59.

• 5 of 5 bubbles