Courtyard Houston NASA/Clear Lake
US$89
US$65
US$63
US$62
Super 8 Houston/NASA/Webster Area(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$183
US$150
  • Pool
South Shore Harbour Resort and Conference Center(League City)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$163
US$142
US$63
Priceline
All reviewsspace centergreat locationdirectly across the streetcourtyard by marriotttypical courtyardnice hotelclear lakerestaurants in walking distancefree weightsroom was cleangreat place to staystayed here for nightsoutdoor poolking roomsitting areafitness centerthe hotel staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I needed to sleep all day but didn't need the room at night. The staff was over helpful and friendly. They went out of their way to accommodate me.
The room was beautiful and roomy, the coffee wonderful, and the bathroom comfortable.
I would return if I needed a hotel in this area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We are Canadians and arrived in Nasa St. John Hospital by ambulance from a holiday on the Caribbean Princess where my husband had taken ill. We are from B. C. and were traveling with our Son and wife and small child. My husband was in very serious condition and my son needed to stay on with me while his family returned home. We had to find a place to stay within walking distance of the hospital - the first hotel we found was not suitable and after spending a very uncomfortable night we desperately approached the Courtyard by Marriott at 8 a.m. in the morning - we had not showered or had any sleep for several hours. The desk clerk immediately showed us a great room that met all our needs and without even asking the price we said YES. We explained our circumstances and stated we didn't know how long we would be staying and that we were very stressed. He took care of everything for us - our baggage arrived and he had it placed in the room - everyone went overboard to make our days easier. We were at the Marriott for 4 nights and every day they asked about my husband and even the lovely little restaurant made sure we had lovely fresh meals - On the day my husband was released we had to remain in Nasa and when we asked the staff they immediately had an adjoining room available for us - what a blessing - When my husband walked into the hotel for the very first time - they greeted him with a welcome home. At the end of the day we received a final bill that was well under what we had anticipated and nothing could have paid for the service and compassion we received. The rooms were new, well appointed, had all the amenities of a first class hotel - and the staff - unsurpassed- The Courtyard by Marriott Nasa was our oasis in what was a terrible experience. We are now home and my husband is now doing well. This was our first stay at a Marriott hotel - we will definitely choose Marriott again in our travels.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank CarolynR63
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

We loved this hotel. They have great sitting areas in the hotel. Didn't try the restaurant but the breakfast looked very good. Pool area is great with a splash pad. Hotel is very clean - the rooms are nice and a great size. Great location. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Khajeh4
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I stayed at this property during OTC week - with meetings at both NASA Johnson and downtown, the hotel met my location needs. I wasn't prepared for sleepless nights, however.

The hotel is obviously new, and the rooms and public areas were very clean. The pool area was small, but nice. The staff seemed disinterested in assisting customers. I waited quite some time for check-in (one employee socializing), but the largest problem I had was with noise. I asked for, and received, a top floor room. I didn't realize that my room would be located directly underneath the air conditioning unit on the roof. I returned to my room, from a work function downtown, at 11pm. I could not sleep due to a constant repeating vibrations/humming. I went into the hall and stairwell where it was louder. I tried earplugs and music to no avail - you can't drum out sound vibrations. Finally at 2 am I went down to the desk. The night audit clerk knew exactly what the problem was. Why, then, don't they either do something about this or not occupy these rooms? I was moved to a second floor room at 3 am after packing up all my belongings. At 5 am the person in the room above me decided to wrestle with elephants for over an hour. This happened again on night two. There is obviously little sound insulation between floors (or rooms)

To their credit, the hotel contacted me directly after I responded, truthfully, to a Marriott survey. Hopefully they do something about the air systems; however they can't do much about between floor noise insulation. Would I stay here again? Only if the area Hilton is booked.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Kristin A, General Manager at Courtyard Houston NASA/Clear Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear Skiscubamom,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is through our guest comments that we are able to make changes and improvements. We value your feedback and we are taking action to ensure that it does not happen again. Please feel free to contact me if you need further assistance.

Kristi Amiri

Reviewed 9 June 2014

This was a last minute decision to stay nearer to Galveston for our cruise. Most hotels in Galveston were sold out or very expensive due to the Memorial Day weekend but we found this hotel at a reasonable rate. We booked through an online agency and everything went smoothly. The hotel was just as advertised. Clean, modern and comfortable. We did eat at the snack bar and the food was pretty good. They have a nice open lobby and there is a big screen TV there with lots of cozy couches and chairs to use. We chose to put on the NBA playoffs and there were no objections. It was nice, kind of like sitting in your big living room. The rooms themselves were comfortable and most importantly CLEAN! I thought the room/bed layout was a little other than the traditional configuration but different can be ok! Convenient location, right across the street from NASA so if that's your destination you can't stay any closer. We visited the Kemah Boardwalk instead and had dinner, it was pretty close. Would not hesitate to stay at this hotel again! Thanks!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family