“Nice place Room 209”

Comfort Inn & Suites Navasota
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Navasota
Reviewed 18 July 2013

The hotel was well to capacity and was looked to be kept up with demand in the breakfast room. Could not find the light switch in the gym, but the sun was enough. The spa is unheated.
The beds were very comfortable and enough space in the parking area. Enough to choose from in the area to eat. Like the charm of the country side.

Room Tip: The service road is two way traffic and hard to tell @ night
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 June 2013

This hotel is a little difficult to find with a GPS. I made an error when reserving our room on-line and Chris at the front desk was most helpful getting it resolved. This hotel is fairly new with a large lobby, breakfast room and a pool. Our room was clean and quiet with comfortable beds. Breakfast was average.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2013

This is the best place to stay in Navasota. Freindly afficient staff. clean rooms, great beds and pet freindly. The hotel sits on a nice little lake and is offf the road a bit which makes it very quiet. Great restaurant next door.

Room Tip: Get a room over looking the lake if possible.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2013

For the same price as all the other decent hotels in the area, this is the best deal given it is a fairly new hotel. The rooms are decorated very nicely in contemporary but warm materials and furnishings. All items still look in good condition and the hotel in general is very clean and welcoming. Like having a refridgerator in the room and the flat screen tv was good enough size, HBO was a plus. Room had everything you would need for an overnight stay. I had to great stay, and this would be my preferred choice in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 April 2013

I frequent this hotel several times a month, I have never experienced @ any hotel the problems that I had here this particular weekend, I had a room reserved for a single king suite & when I checked in the television was not working properly, so I called the front desk staff (Juan) he came to my room & said he could switch me to another room, and he did on a different floor, so I packed up and went to a different floor & once I got into the room, it was dirty & had food in it, so once again I'm back @ the front desk & now I was sent to another floor, and that television wasn't working either, in fact the television turned itself off, so we were put in a differnt room type, due to them not having any clean rooms left, since they told me they only had 2 housekeepers for their busy weekend. I voiced my opinion with the staff & then I had a reservation the following next day, so I came down early the following morning to check in for the next day, and to let them know I would be leaving and returning the following afternoon, so Juan reassured me that he spoke with management and that they would get this matter resolved, but upon my returning, I was put in a room and the television DID NOT work, so when I spoke with a manager Chloe Jones, she did not appear to be concerned about the matter, nor did she offer any kind of satisfaction for my inconvience. We enjoy this hotel, but the service this past week was terrible.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2013

I was supposed to stay the night with my friend in Navasota, but I arrived extremely late, so I asked the clerk at the convenience story where I could stay, and he recommended your Inn. I was very surprised to find such a nice Inn in such a small town. I'm a frequent traveler and have stayed in some terrible places, but this was an under-priced experience! I'll stay there again soon.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 March 2013

the common areas smell of some disinfectant / cleanser and are not very clean. I hate it when they use stinky stuff to clean things. Elevator was dirty.
Front desk was very helpfull.
I did not find any good restaurants in the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Navasota
Best Western Inn Of Navasota
La Quinta Inn & Suites College Station South
La Quinta Inn & Suites College S...
#8 of 37 in College Station
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, College Station
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson,...
#13 of 37 in College Station
Best Western Plus College Station Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus College Statio...
#2 of 37 in College Station
Americas Best Value Inn
Americas Best Value Inn
#1 of 3 in Hempstead
Comfort Suites Texas Ave.
Comfort Suites Texas Ave.
#21 of 37 in College Station

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Navasota? Share your experiences!