“Nice place to go for a slice of hometown America.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Corner Cafe - CLOSED

The Corner Cafe
Cuisines: Healthy
Nederland, TX
“Nice place to go for a slice of hometown America.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2012

This was a nice break during my work day with the Christian music playing in the background and homey decor. The food was good but not great. The owner and her friends were there talking and having a good time and were able to provide me with information about the town.

• Visited March 2012

Buffalo, New York
“Great local food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2010

Excellent homemade food with very kind and friendly hometown service in a casual, unpolished "corner cafe". What a nice break from the chain restaurants which are dominant everywhere - I had delicious shrimp scampi with homemade pasta and a generous amount of shrimp. Everyone loved their food - a female vocalist singing in the background just added to our experience. I would highly recommend!

1 Thank Laurie033
Navasota Texas
“They really took time to make us feel welcome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2009

I hate the Hot roast beef open faced sandwich served with a phily sauce and my wife had a baked potato that must have been 2 pounds. We got out for less than $20.00 which included us spliting a chocolate malt for dessert.

1 Thank PhilHieb