“Great food, great prices, and great service!”

Mallett Brothers Barbecue
Ranked #4 of 33 Restaurants in Navasota
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Our family ordered chopped beef sandwiches, steak (and the steak was hands-down the best I have eaten in a LONG time), the three meat plate (pulled pork, brisket, and ribs), and bbq wings, along with various home-cooked-style sides and soft serve ice cream with toppings. All five of us LOVED our food and would go back in a heartbeat! We had so much food there were leftovers, yet our total bill was less than $45 including dessert! Highly recommend eating here if you are in the Navasota area!

2  Thank kamariden

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Brisket had a great smoked flavor. I had a baked potato with chopped brisket - delicious. The smoked turkey was also very good.

1  Thank Wrangler_fun
Reviewed 23 February 2014

We stopped here because we were looking for a non fastfood restraunt on the way back to college station from houston. We did not realize it was a REAL BBQ place until we got inside and were pleasantly surprised this was more that a regular menu restraunt, they Have a BBQ side and another side to order all the other stuff. Sides were self serve buffett style wich was nice. I got a three meet plate with Ribs, Beef and Sausage. It was all very good especially the ribs which I consider to be risky odering because they are so often dry and overcooked these ribs were awsome. My 6 year old wont eat much so we order him a burger and fries, sometimes he will eat hambuger sometimes he wont.....he didnt like it when I odered this for him but as soon as he took one bite he started smiling and ate the whole thing Meat only he never will eat bread.....I tasted it and was also the best grilled smokey flavor...I wiil try my own burger next time if I oder some ribs to go. Whole family loved the meal and was a nice atmosphere too.

1  Thank Rainmanimagine
Reviewed 31 January 2014

The restaurant is located on the east service road, so watch carefully. It's worth the trip back around if you miss it. The brisket was tender and had a very good flavor. The cheddar & jalapeño sausage was delicious. The pulled pork was the best. Juicy, tender and just the tight amount of smoke made me want more. The portions were nice sized. Very Glad that we stopped.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

Had the sausage wrap and ribs. Very good food.
The restaurant in immediately in front of Comfort Inn and Suites so very convenient to hotel.
BUT...during the week, they close at 8PM.
Not much in Navasota is open very late.

Been to Mallett Brothers Barbecue? Share your experiences!