“Real mexican food”

La Casitas
Ranked #8 of 31 Restaurants in Navasota
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Texas
“Real mexican food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

The shrimp cocktail is real Mexican style, and the food is pretty good. Very popular in the community apparently. Extremely crowded on weekend evenings and holidays.

• Visited April 2014

“Two thumbs down”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Horrible customer service and horrible food. Waiter sat me down never came back. Kept looking at me. I told him I wanted to order so he brought me water? !! I got up to tell the manager he wanted to move me to another seat in the front where the crowd gathers to pay. My fajitas was under cooked and they use cheddar cheese instead of traditional 4 Mexican cheeses.

Hondo, Texas
“Great place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

We came here because it was located right in front of our hotel. The food was fabulous and so was the music. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

Visited March 2014
Houston,TX
“La Casitas in Navosota is a gem!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2013

My wife and I ate at the La Casitas recently for lunch on a Saturday afternoon. Excellent selection of items on the menu. We were first given a bowl of fresh tortilla chips with salsa. Both were wonderful and fresh. We both ordered the Chicken Poblano entree with the trimmings. Excellent flavor and plenty to eat. Margaritas are very good and not sweet as you find in many of the restaurants.

Highly recommend La Casitas when you are in Navasota or happen to be passing through!

You will not be disappointed.

• Visited November 2013
Fulshear, Texas
“I was not impressed with the beef Fajita meat”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2013

My first impression of most Mexican (Tex-Mex) restaurants is based upon their beef Fajitas. La Casitas were just not very good. They were pretty bland and a bit overcooked. I had the Tacos al Carbon with beef Fajita meat. The rice and refried beans were not bad. Their queso and salsa both were pretty good. But, the main part of the meal, the Fajita meat…just not that good. I will give them one more try with something different in the future.

Visited December 2013

Been to La Casitas? Share your experiences!