“2 night stay in Navasota”

Best Western Inn Of Navasota
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Navasota
Fulshear, Texas
“2 night stay in Navasota”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Working in Navasota and stayed couple of nights at Best Western. Check in was easy (had reservation), room was clean, bed was comfortable. Really a no frills hotel but easy access and convenience to work location was great. Last morning was late getting down to breakfast but young lady turned the waffle machine back on for me and offered to get me something else if I needed it. Great staff.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank RickK
vvvvvvk, Manager at Best Western Inn Of Navasota, responded to this review, 1 February 2014
Thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure serving you. We look forward to seeing again.

Evelyn Melchor

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Round Rock, Texas
Reviewed 31 December 2013

I spent part of my Christmas vacation at the Best Western and was pleasantly surprised.
The staff was very accommodating and helpful, as I did not want an upstairs room because of the stairs. I was told that there was an elevator and the rooms were amazingly clean. My intention was to spend the one night, after a good night’s sleep following a seven hour drive I decided I would pamper myself for another night. The Continental breakfast was great, unlike the usual I have encountered in my years of travel. I will definitely make BEST WESTERN Inn of Navasota my home away from home in the future.

Room Tip: "Higher floors have less A/C unit noise"
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Daisy F

Houston, United States
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Hotel was clean, bed comfortable. Was unable to connect to internet though I followed instructions given by front desk. The website for the hotel says pets welcome but on arrival there is a large sign that says No Pets. Though I didn't have my dog with me on this trip, these types of discrepancies make me question the accuracy of the hotel's information. Also there was some strange noise coming from the ceiling that ended late in the night.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

vvvvvvk, Front Office Manager at Best Western Inn Of Navasota, responded to this review, 1 February 2014
We are sorry you were disturbed by some noise. Please let us know in the future and we will gladly move you to a quieter room. As for the pet sign, we have removed it. We do accept pets with a small fee. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future. We promise to deliver you superior service.

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I was at this hotel last weekend, and was pleasantly surprised. The rooms were nicer than I expected. Very clean.
Breakfast wasn't just the continental breakfast, it actually had scrambled eggs, sausage, and other goods that I really wasn't expecting.
If your going to the Ren. Fest., it's a great place to stay, and you'll miss a LOT of the traffic!!!
Well worth it.

Room Tip: As stated earlier, it's a full breakfast. Eggs, sausage, yogurt, coffee, waffles... Not a rest...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Good clean rooms, Navasota Tx. What a fun town I am coming back in 2014 and look forward to the trip. Good Value for the money, the people are very nice. My room was clean and fresh and I had a great internet connection.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
vvvvvvk, Front Office Manager at Best Western Inn Of Navasota, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us. We value your loyalty and look forward to seeing you again.
Texas Hill Country
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I've stayed at this hotel many times in 10 years, for business and leisure. This trip, the price--which is ordinarily within the price range for a hotel of its quality--was raised perhaps 300% for an event: the Texas Renaissance Festival. $189.99 plus tax etc.--senior/AAA rate!--for 2 queen beds! SHAME SHAME ON YOU! (I must note that the desk staff were cheerful, kind, and as accommodating as they could be.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for staying with us and being a loyal guest. Your stay was during the Texas A&M football game that is why the price was higher. We try to keep costs down by not requiring a minimum 2 night stay. We had rooms under 200.00 where as many of the hotels were requiring a 2 night stay and charging over 200.00. We hope you will consider staying with us again and hope your stay will be a pleasurable one.

Thanks Again,
San Antonio
Reviewed 27 October 2013

As a traveling salesman, I prefer Best Western and this is one of my favorites. I have stayed there every year for 10 years when selling books at an Episcopal clergy conference held at a church camp 10 miles away. I have had only one problem in that time and it was my fault. Sometimes there are problems(delays) with internet service due to bad weather.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

vvvvvvk, Manager at Best Western Inn Of Navasota, responded to this review, 29 October 2013
Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We really appreciate your loyalty. We are so sorry you had difficulties with the internet. We have had some severe storms with heavy rain and wind which knocked out our internet. It has since been repaired. We look forward to seeing you again and if you encounter any problems during your stay please let the front desk know. We want your stay to be as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.

Thanks again,
Vinod Kikani
Also consider these accommodations in or near Navasota
Comfort Inn & Suites Navasota
Best Western Plus College Station Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus College Statio...
#1 of 35 in College Station
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, College Station
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson,...
#12 of 35 in College Station
#3 of 35 in College Station
Bogart's Casa Blanca
Bogart's Casa Blanca
#3 of 5 in Navasota

Been to Best Western Inn Of Navasota? Share your experiences!