“Stolen”

Days Inn New Braunfels
Ranked #22 of 32 Hotels in New Braunfels
“Stolen”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

We asked for no service to our room. One evening when returning to our room we found my wet towel folded back with the clean towels. The bath rug folded back. The trash bags taken out of the trash can and none put back. Beds were not made. Other personal items were moved. The next evening when returning I found $$100 missing from my suitcase. I informed the Manager and was repeatedly told "we asked for no service and no one went in there. " I wouldn't have been telling Management or excusing anyone if I had a doubt in my mind. I was still traveling and heading to Fort Worth. The amount of money taken would have helped me. The Management did nothing for me. Pretty disappointing. Do not stay here!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Family in town for one night to go to the water park got to hotel the toilet overflowed immediately.I called the manager he came in with towels to dry it up but the carpet was soaked and smelly I demanded another room. He told me I could get a refund and go somewhere else. I told him there wasn't anywhere available so I was moved downstairs to another room . Base board peeling from wall bed and pillows uncomfortable and when the air was turned on it smelled like stale cigarettes. But I only needed shelter for one night and we survived.

• Stayed July 2014

Travellers are raving about these New Braunfels hotels

Orange, Texas
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Room was clean and reasonably priced. Water was warm but not really hot. Vending machines kept money and office said, "Nothing we can do about it" but I am sure they were happy to get their cut when the vending company emptied the coins so take your own drinks.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Marisa H, General Manager at Days Inn New Braunfels, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Dear Days Inn guest Thank you for your detailed feedback we are disappointed you were not happy with your stay. We understand you had some issues with the vending area the hotel provides a vending area for the guest but unfortunately the vending machines are not property of the hotel. We do receive a 3% commission . we usually receive between $10.00-$11.00 a month not much but the service is provided for our guest not to make money we appreciate you letting us know of any money lose we do report to the vendor when the machines have a problem ,and they do come out and service the machines right away They have stated they will try to resolve the money lose issues by leaving the hotels some refund slips along with some money for refunds please except our apology and thank you for your concerns
San antonio
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Stayed here and room was big and clean! Had to check out early due to family emergency, the man at the desk was very understanding and helpful. We had a good experience here and would stay again. Really close to everything.

• Stayed July 2014
Marisa H, General Manager at Days Inn New Braunfels, responded to this review, 12 July 2014
Dear Guest Thank you for visiting our Days Inn in New Braunfels and for your positive feedback
Were glad you had a pleasant stay and that no problems occurred We are always happy
to hear any feedback from our guest as it will help us strive thank you once again we hope to see you again soon
Pearland, Texas
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We specifically asked for a non smoking room. The room did have 2 signs in it that said non smoking however it reaked of smoke! I wonder if they just put the signs there. I looked on the wall and there was a GLADE plug in. When I called the front desk they said they would send someone with air freshener. Seriously that's it. Anyway no one ever even came with the air freshener. Not a place I would ever return to! Beds very old and uncomfortable and shortage of towels.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Marisa H, General Manager at Days Inn New Braunfels, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Dear Guest Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. we appreciate all your concerns
please except our apology for any inconvenience that you experienced during your stay
We have addressed the issues and hope that if you visit us in the future that it wont happen again
we have knew employees for the summer and they are still learning once again please except our apologies .
Irving, Texas
Reviewed 5 July 2014

My wife and I went to NB for a weekend scuba trip for diving Canyon Lake and a Comal River night dive.

The Days Inn was just off the highway and easy to find. Parking was ample. Check In was a bit slow because of a wedding party making last minute changes...not the staff's fault.

Our room was up front and on the corner. Easy parking right outside of the door which made for easy loading/unloading of our gear.

Rooms are always expensive in NB during the summer but the value was fair and the room clean.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Marisa H, General Manager at Days Inn New Braunfels, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Dear Guest Thank you for your positive feedback our guest are very important to us
We thank you for choosing our Days Inn for your accommodations and we are pleased to hear
you had a great experience we hope to see you again on your next trip to New Braunfels
Sincerely ,General Manager
Reviewed 28 June 2014

the check in guy was awesome the room could have been cleaner but it was large and served its purpose. LOVE LOVE LOVE the tank in the lobby and breakfast was good too! Work on those maids and you will be a 5/5!!! <3

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Marisa H, General Manager at Days Inn New Braunfels, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Dear Guest Thank you for taking the time post a detail review we take all our guest concerns seriously.We are happy to hear you had an enjoyable stay and hope that you will visit us again soon. Thank you Sincerely,General manager