“Following Lazy L&L policies not a problem. There are none!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in New Braunfels
Lazy L and L Campground and Store
Reviewed 18 August 2008

My Family and I stayed at L&L on the 15th and 16th of August. The camp ground is very crowded and very dusty. The no dog policy is a joke. Dogs are ok. Quiet time is another joke. We tried to relax after a full day on the river but a large group across from us played their music very loud till 2am. Then people arguing after that. The next day another great day on the river but back at the camp ground again. No relaxing tonight, the music started up again but this time they had a DJ. Don't get me wrong I like to listen to music but I also like to sit around a camp fire and be able to talk to my family. The music was coming from a camp ground about fifty yards away and the music was like it was in a night club. No respect for other people. I called the L&L desk but nothing was done. We were tired because of two full days on the river but we knew we were not getting any sleep so we packed up and left at 9:30pm. The river at New Braunfels is great. There are alot of places to stay on the river. Lazy L&L is not a good place in my opinion. They seem to be motivated by money and greed only. This is camping and time with family and friends not a night club. VERY DUSTY !!!

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank TexasSheriff

Reviewed 4 August 2008

Lazy L & L was perfect. Campground is on the river but has a beautiful view of the surrounding hills. The campground is literally above Devil's Playground (rapids) and has a great little area for swimming and playing in the rapids. When water flow is normal it is shallow enough for kids to play in.

Restrooms & showers are VERY clean for a campground. My wife even said how pleasantly surprised she was with the restrooms.

I read the TripAdvisor reviews and decided to go with Lazy L&L over KL Ranch. I am sure glad I did! KL is a nice campgrounds but as the reviews are correct that the campground is right by River Road.

Lazy L & L runs perpindicular to River Road as opposed to parallel like most campgrounds. This is a HUGE benefit because there is no noise from River Rd (very busy) or headlights.

Bring your own tubes and you can play in Devil's Playground when the water flow is not high.

Another perk of Lazy L & L is that the initial price is for a car of 4- most other campgrounds the price quoted is for 2 people. Staff was very friendly. General store did not gouge prices.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ncabear
Reviewed 27 May 2008

This is the second year in a row we have camped at Lazy L&L. We are tent campers and we camp with about 4 or 5 couples and their kids. Had a blast this year! Just like Last year. This place has a definite party atmosphere during memorial weekend. Always enough room. Well stocked store. Clean campground. Water/electric at every site. Many areas to access river. Love it.

• Stayed: May 2008