“The Beautiful Guadalupe”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bezdeks Rentals

Bezdeks Rentals
More attraction details
Owner description: Texas river that is popular with inner tubers, rafters and canoeists.
Richardson, Texas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The Beautiful Guadalupe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

I did not think Texas could be pretty in the winter. I was wrong. The trees which line the banks were still displaying the colors of fall mixed with the left-over green of the previous season. If I were a professional photographer, I could have captured spectacular scenery displayed up and down the river which flowed from Sadler toward Gruene. I did take pictures, albeit amateurish, but even so, they were beautiful. I can only imagine what spring brought. Ooooh.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Cjest

36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Tubing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

There is nothing more fun than tubing down the Guadelupe with my husband. Beautiful river. Cannot be more fun. The river was low this time and we walked a bit of it. And we went on a pretty slow day. Hate the new rules in Nw Braunfels. Stay north of NB!!!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Mery C
San Marcos, Texas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great time Rafting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

I visited Rockin R at the First Crossing of the Guadalupe River. I have been rafting and toobing with them several times in the past. The trip was a blast. The knowledge of the staff makes this trip even more enjoyable. It is a very mellow trip during the week. Saturdays are the busy days where you probably want to leave the kids at home.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank kitkat681
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Don't go to tube hous!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2013

I wish I could give this place a zero. We took the short trip which is 2 1/2 hours. They do not send a shuttle to come pick you up after and the walk is atleast a mile. Let me just say, it sucks, with your freaking tube! I will never go back.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Rap002
Lubbock, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Tubing the Guadeloupe”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

We floated the no can ban part. Okay, do not use big haus tubes... The kids working there are nice but we had to carry our tubes for two block going back and a block to get in ( my mom and I had to carry the kids tubes and there is a lot of steps). I wasn't impressed with the float period. About 45 minutes into it the river turns into a rocky stream... Wasn't fun. Don't bother with an ice chest... It was more trouble than it was worth.

Visited July 2013