“Lazy Floating on the Guadalupe”
Review of Bezdeks Rentals

Bezdeks Rentals
More attraction details
Owner description: Texas river that is popular with inner tubers, rafters and canoeists.
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We went on a late Sunday afternoon and almost had the river to ourselves! Got to Rockin' R and rented our tubes, my husband was disgruntled because of new ordinances governing what can and cannot be taken on the float within city limits. But I was glad we missed the madding crowds. Afterwards we only waited for 15 minutes or so to be picked up. So refreshing and soothing in the heat of August and without the hordes of loud partiers.

4  Thank nwexplorah

Reviewed 21 August 2013

I did not think Texas could be pretty in the winter. I was wrong. The trees which line the banks were still displaying the colors of fall mixed with the left-over green of the previous season. If I were a professional photographer, I could have captured spectacular scenery displayed up and down the river which flowed from Sadler toward Gruene. I did take pictures, albeit amateurish, but even so, they were beautiful. I can only imagine what spring brought. Ooooh.

1  Thank Cjest
Reviewed 16 August 2013

There is nothing more fun than tubing down the Guadelupe with my husband. Beautiful river. Cannot be more fun. The river was low this time and we walked a bit of it. And we went on a pretty slow day. Hate the new rules in Nw Braunfels. Stay north of NB!!!

2  Thank Mery C
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I visited Rockin R at the First Crossing of the Guadalupe River. I have been rafting and toobing with them several times in the past. The trip was a blast. The knowledge of the staff makes this trip even more enjoyable. It is a very mellow trip during the week. Saturdays are the busy days where you probably want to leave the kids at home.

2  Thank kitkat681
Reviewed 26 July 2013

I wish I could give this place a zero. We took the short trip which is 2 1/2 hours. They do not send a shuttle to come pick you up after and the walk is atleast a mile. Let me just say, it sucks, with your freaking tube! I will never go back.

2  Thank Rap002