Stayed here for a night as part of our Texas trip and loved it!
We were in Sunday Haus 22 which was one of the nicest rooms we've ever stayed in. Lots of character and nice touches. Very comfy bed. Loved how the bed was upstairs with a seperate sitting area downstairs - like having your own mini house.
Plumbing s a little eccentric, but not surprising given it is an old building and we still managed to have a decent hot shower once we had it figured.
The staff were really lovely and accomodating and let us store our bags before checking in and after checkout.
The breakfat buffet was delicious.
Perfectly located as close to the action as you could get.
Highly recommended for a stay in Gruene - perfect mix of authentic charm and modern service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is made up of cottages filled with antiques overlooking the Guadalupe River ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Gruene Mansion Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gruene Mansion Hotel New Braunfels
- Gruene Mansion Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Gruene Mansion Inn Bed & Breakfast New Braunfels, Texas