I surprised my boyfriend with a stay at Gruene mansion Inn for his birthday. We come to Gruene fairly regularly for dinner or tubing, but have never stayed overnight at GMI until now.
I reserved the Hayloft (with a river view) and it was perfect. It has a pair of rocking chairs on a private porch overlooking the water, a queen bed upstairs, a small but nice bathroom, and a living area with comfy chairs.
We walked to Gruene River Grill twice during our stay, and the food was delicious.
We had fun tubing on the Comal the first day, and tried to go to Schlittebqhn the second day, but it was too crowded for us, so we just got in the Guadalupe to cool off. The Guadalupe was running too slow to tube, but that didn't spoil our fun.
The Gruene Mansion Inn is perfectly located, so you can walk to restaurants, shopping, tubing and Gruene Hall. There is live music day and night on the weekends. We had a relaxing and enjoyable stay, and I can't wait to come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is made up of cottages filled with antiques overlooking the Guadalupe River ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Gruene Mansion Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gruene Mansion Hotel New Braunfels
- Gruene Mansion Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Gruene Mansion Inn Bed & Breakfast New Braunfels, Texas