The wife and I treated our son and daughter-in-law to a night's stay on their first wedding anniversary and they loved it. You have to see it and stay to get the whole experience of the rustic rooms. We stayed in the Carriage Haus. This is the room to stay in. Sleeps 4. and we sat on the "patio" and listened to the music coming from Gruene Hall. Close to all the shopping - which the wives loved. Walking distance to Bubba's Big Deck (bar). Some unique restaurants. Try Mozie's!
It is quite expensive and you have to book room for at least 2 nights. Also, book months in advance-and if you're going to attend the wine festival...book a year in advance. Breakfast included and its homemade.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is made up of cottages filled with antiques overlooking the Guadalupe River ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Gruene Mansion Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gruene Mansion Hotel New Braunfels
- Gruene Mansion Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Gruene Mansion Inn Bed & Breakfast New Braunfels, Texas