“House was exceptional”
other travellers have booked this property
Oh, and did I mention the hot tub? Great King Bed in Master bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Great Pool to enjoy those summer days.
Oh, and did I mention the hot tub?
Great King Bed in Master bedroom
Wonderful fully stocked kitchen for the chef
Great queen bed in the guest bedroom
Living room has great seating with a sleeper sofa
Enjoy this great deck area with two levels!
Property is ON the Guadalupe River
Classy dining room for great dining.
Bar area next to dining room
Fantastic master bath with a two person jetted tub
There's that awesome bath tub. Lot's of jets and room for 2
office with trundle bed
Wow! will you look at the view of the Guadalupe from the top deck!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

kddeltoro
Katy, Texas
“House was exceptional”
Reviewed 29 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

My sisters & I spent a week at the house as our base for all the things to see & do in the area. Always nice to come home to the pool & hot tub in the evening. It was great float tubes were supplied as we could take a short little neighborhood float.
The beds were so comfortable! And the rest of the house was just as great. Highly recommend & we would easily return again.

Management Response
4 Oct 2017
KD, so glad to have you as a guest and so glad that you enjoyed your stay. Yes, the house is super special. Unique architecture and super comfortable. Hope you have a chance to come back soon. -Reed
Brooks M
“Great house ON THE RIVER”
Reviewed 20 July 2017 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

I don't write many reviews, but I can't write enough positive things about this place. It's just a few blocks from downtown New Braunfels, has a great pool, hot tub, sun deck, and an amazing view of the Guadalupe. Within walking distance are several tube entrances to the river. One of the best parts for us was that we could float the Comal, with all the crowds and excitement, then float past the last public exit and we practically had the river to ourselves! We got out right at the base of the house where there is a rope swing and shallow swimming area. My friends and I had a blast down here and will definitely be back.

hattontex...
Maypearl, Texas
“Excellent House On The Guadalupe”
Reviewed 19 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

We had such an amazing time at this beautiful home right on the Guadalupe. It is minutes from the gorgeous Comal River. The house was perfect. I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone!!

traburris
Grapevine, Texas
“Great Getaway”
Reviewed 10 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

My husband, child and our friends along with their son stayed this past week at the Guadalupe Getaway and it was great. The house was perfect for what we needed and made floating the Comal so relaxing being that you could float past right to the house. Quite area and beautiful views. The owner made sure we were happy numerous times. The stairs are a bit intimidating but we had no issues and spent a lot of time making the trip so that our kids could do the rope swing and we could relax in the river. I feel you will NOT be disappointed!

Management Response
14 Jul 2017
Traburrus, Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review of my GUADALUPE GETAWAY. I try to write a comprehensive description of things, but it is so valuable for travelers to be able to read about the things that were important (or even a bit intimidating) from your perspective. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your time at my house. I really is a special spot on the Guadalupe River.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing