The location is AMAZING. Great saltwater pool for my little kids! River access for boats but also to swim & play or just lay out beside. Beautiful! Lawn is well manicured, gorgeous hardwoods create a beautiful canopy! Nothing on either side or acriss the river. Very private feel.Centrally located. Serve Starbucks at the bar; complimentary coffee also available that I thought was good enough to drink black. Breakfast is pricey but delicious. Staff was super kind and helpful night or day! The group I was with had several catered meals through the hotel and the food was very good! Rooms aren't the best for the price but definitely sufficient and comfortable. Housekeeping very helpful & friendly. Love it! This was our second visit in the last 3 years. Hope to see them again in another 3 if not sooner!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting a unique location and well rounded contemporary accommodations, the Courtyard New Braunfels River Village is the ideal backdrop for business travelers and vacationing families. Perched on the Guadalupe River and surrounded by century-old pecan trees, our hotel greets you with relaxed sophistication for your New Braunfels visit. Immaculately appointed rooms offer perks to make your stay a success. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott New Braunfels River Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott New Braunfels River Village Hotel New Braunfels
- Courtyard New Braunfels
- Courtyard By Marriott New Braunfels River Village Texas