I will just come out and say that I'm a hotel snob. When we vacation I prefer to stay at resorts. Well since we were taking the kids to Schlitterbahn, this was the closest I could get...and I will say I was NOT disappointed! From the time of check in to the time of departure, the staff was beyond friendly. The hotel itself was immaculate and constantly kept up. Right on the river so that was a nice view. Gruene and Schiltterbahn were only a few mintues away. We only ate breakfast there each day, but it was great! Such a nice experience that we will stay there again when we go back to that side of the state!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting a unique location and well rounded contemporary accommodations, the Courtyard New Braunfels River Village is the ideal backdrop for business travelers and vacationing families. Perched on the Guadalupe River and surrounded by century-old pecan trees, our hotel greets you with relaxed sophistication for your New Braunfels visit. Immaculately appointed rooms offer perks to make your stay a success. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott New Braunfels River Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott New Braunfels River Village Hotel New Braunfels
- Courtyard New Braunfels
- Courtyard By Marriott New Braunfels River Village Texas