We stayed for two nights July 9 and 10th. the hotel is very nice and clean. The beds are very comfortable. We stayed in a 4th floor room that overlooked the pool and had a limited view of the River. The balcony is small but the views are nice. The only issue I had with the room/balcony was the A/C drained onto the balcony leaving a blackish green scum on the concrete. I think that the drainage just needs to be rerouted in some way to keep it off the balcony. The second day we had a really great time on the noon Rockin' R boat trip. The quide was training someone new and we were by ourselves. We received a lot of information about Lake Dunlap. I recommend that everyone that visits take the boat tour. We also enjoyed floating behind the hotel it was a great way to enjoy the river without tubing! We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting a unique location and well rounded contemporary accommodations, the Courtyard New Braunfels River Village is the ideal backdrop for business travelers and vacationing families. Perched on the Guadalupe River and surrounded by century-old pecan trees, our hotel greets you with relaxed sophistication for your New Braunfels visit. Immaculately appointed rooms offer perks to make your stay a success. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott New Braunfels River Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott New Braunfels River Village Hotel New Braunfels
- Courtyard New Braunfels
- Courtyard By Marriott New Braunfels River Village Texas