New, trendy hotel right off I-35 which backs up to the river and is nestled in the trees. Modern design lobby and rooms, nIce outdoor patio area with pool and hot tub. My family really enjoyed staying there. Only negative was that is was not quite finished being built out by the river, the pool was a little small for the size of the hotel and i am not sure what they were thinking when they put up the Marriott sign off the feeder road. It's completely blocked from site by the trees. Other than those minor details it was a nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting a unique location and well rounded contemporary accommodations, the Courtyard New Braunfels River Village is the ideal backdrop for business travelers and vacationing families. Perched on the Guadalupe River and surrounded by century-old pecan trees, our hotel greets you with relaxed sophistication for your New Braunfels visit. Immaculately appointed rooms offer perks to make your stay a success. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott New Braunfels River Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott New Braunfels River Village Hotel New Braunfels
- Courtyard New Braunfels
- Courtyard By Marriott New Braunfels River Village Texas