“Microtel Inn is the right place to stay”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham New Braunfels
Ranked #13 of 32 Hotels in New Braunfels
GreenLeadersSilver level
BEDFORD
“Microtel Inn is the right place to stay”
Reviewed 16 October 2012

I love the Microtel Inn's. They are a very modern hotel that is cozy and comfortable. The hotel has everything one would need when spending the night away from home. The staff was very accommadating and friendly. They had the room air conditioner on so that the room would be cool upon my arrival. That was a 'Nice" touch. I would say Microtel is a place I would stay at my next time away from from home. Thanks Microtel

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

VINAY P, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham New Braunfels, responded to this review, 18 October 2012
Thank You, reviews always helps us improve and we feel pride in our work. We appreciate your patronge!.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Sugar Land, Texas
Reviewed 16 October 2012

The hotel was very quiet and has a good location. My room was probably the cleanest hotel room I have ever seen. The bathroom was updated and having the microwave and fridge in the room was very handy. The bed was comfortable and the desk with both Wi-Fi and wired internet was very nice. The staff was very polite and helpful. I will stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for a top floor room.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
I appreciate your time and effort to review us. Thank You.
RICHARDSON
Reviewed 11 October 2012

We had loud neighbors upstairs and a loud clicking noise that came from the bathroom. We had to sleep with the bathroom door closed. The bathroom counter was falling down. There was a split in the back splash that you could see where the sink was pulling the counter down. The shower curtain needs a liner, water got everywhere when we showered.

The man that took my reservation over the phone had my phone number wrong, my name wrong and I never got a confirmation email sent to me, so I assume my email was incorrect too. The lady that checked us in was not too friendly when I asked her about the pending charge on my bank account. Also, my husband called earlier in the day before we checked in because it was our anniversary and he wanted to surprise me with something in the room. The hotel staff never followed through with his request.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

I would like to thank you for time to review us and letting us know where we can improve. I apoligize for your less satisfactory experiance and I assure you that the issue are being handled with urgency. Customer service is the core of our hospitality and any subpar performance is not acceptable. Please give us a chance to show you our impoved management on that part. I will be happy to book your next stay with us.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 11 October 2012

I have been a road warrior for many years now and have stayed at more hotels that I care to remember. I wanted to take a moment to leave a comment about the Microtel because I would consider it a great place at a great value. Clean rooms, clean updated bathrooms ,nice sheets and towels, a comfortable bed and newer furnishings are all on the top of my list of must have’s….This hotel had them all at an amazingly fair price. The hotel staff was very helpful with an unfortunate situation that demonstrated to me their commitment to customer satisfaction which is such an important requirement to maintain a successful business. Without question this hotel has become my hotel of choice when staying in the area.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
Thanks your review. It was unfortunate event but I was glad that we were able to help you in resolving the issue. Hopefully we will see you on your next trip to New Braunfels. See you Soon!