“Wonderful Customer Service!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels
Ranked #7 of 33 Hotels in New Braunfels
Reviewed 30 August 2013

My daughter and I stayed at the hotel last weekend with a couple of friends. Hotel employee April was one of the most helpful and kind front desk receptionists. Her level of customer service is simply unmatched anywhere else. I was not feeling well that Saturday night and she helped me tremendously. April deserves a raise!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Sherri R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

I am so glad you chose to stay here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites during your travels. I do know how very blessed I am to have April as part of my team and I am so glad to hear that she took great care of you during your time of need. Come see us again soon.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

I would say that in the end my expectations were exceeded during my stay. I reserved a room with 2 beds from me and my 2 girls but in the reservation I guess I just put down 1 adult. Didn’t think it mattered since I picked a room with 2 beds. Well at check in they told me they had my room with a King bed. Not good. They said that my Marriott profile had King bed as a preference and since my reservation just had ‘1’, they put me in a King room. I wasn’t too happy – thought that since I physically picked a room with 2 beds at reservation time that that is what I would have gotten. I was worried there would not be a room with 2 beds since it was a busy weekend. Well the person who checked me in came through and put me in a bigger room (2 beds and a sleeper sofa) and honored my reservation rate. So I was very pleased – and my girls too since they had a place to sleep. So I guess my lesson is to put everyone down on the next family reservation to make sure this doesn’t happen.

Everything else was good to. That Friday, I worked from the room using your wireless and my company VPN and had good response times all during the day. The breakfast food was good as well. I will most likely be staying at this location a number of times in the coming years as the reason we were there was to drop off one of my kids at a nearby college

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your stay with us here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites. We appreciate the positive feedback and I a glad to hear that my staff took great care of your needs. Be sure to come see us again the next time you are in town visiting your child in college.

Reviewed 15 August 2013

While a week end in New Braunfels we stay in one of their suites that easily accommodate 6 people , very large room with 2 queens beds And queen soda bed ! The beds were very comfortable and the room had a microwave , coffe maker and mini fridge.
Tha hotels is a new property with a clean and modern look .
Has a warm free breakfast and free wiifi to all the kids and parents devices!
Is next to the high way, but we did not have any issues to sleep like other travelers commented
Is 10 minutes or so from Guadalupe , comal river or schliterbanh and about 15 from the outlets in
San Marcos and of course San Antonio is less than 45 minutes
The staff was very friendly and attentive .
The whole hotels was very clean and we'll keep.

Room Tip: Depending on you're family size if you wanna has more room choose a suite. There is also plenty...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Sherri R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2013

Thank you so much for the great review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites of New Braunfels. We take pride in all we do here at the Fairfield and it is so nice to hear such great responses about our property. Hope to see you and your family again soon.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

This was a great place to stay! The staff was so friendly and the rooms were nice & clean. This was my second stay there and they never disappoint. Being able to start the day with a good breakfast before heading out for whatever you're doing is fantastic! Not to mention it saves money. We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Sherri R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2013

Thank you so much for staying with us here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites of New Braunfels. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our new hot deluxe breakfast. Come visit us again soon.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

This is a nice property but the real asset is the great customer service, especially April at the front desk. I stay in hotels over 100 nights a year & I am consistently pleased with this property. The freeway is vey close by but the noise was not a problem. I did have a problem with another guest room that was very noisy but the hotel promptly addressed & handled the issue effectively.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank 587TaraH
Sherri R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites of New Braunfels. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and that my staff took such great care of you. Come visit us again soon.

Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

Nice hotel & very clean!
Our queen beds were comfy & the ac worked great! The free breakfast was good: waffles, eggs, sausage, cereal, yogurt, bagels, muffins, oatmeal, juice & fresh cut fruit. The pool was very clean & hottub was awesome. We had no problem with noise from the interstate or other rooms. Great overall!

• Stayed: August 2013
Sherri R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels. I am glad you liked our new breakfast layout with the hot items such as eggs and sausage. Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

This place has very happy staff. We arrived late due to being at Schlitterban.Upon arriving there we were greeted very nice . WE reserved two rooms and both were very nice and next to each other as we requested. The beakfast was very good . I will recomand this place a plus to stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

I am so glad you chose the Fairfield Inn & Suites to stay during your travels. Thank you so much for the great review and I hope you stay with us next time you are in New Braunfels.