“My new work Hotel”

Ranked #9 of 32 Hotels in New Braunfels
Garland, Texas
“My new work Hotel”
Reviewed 13 February 2014

My normal work hotel's water main broke, so I had to scramble to get a hotel for 2 days. Called Fairfield Inn and spoke with Missy, while on the road. When I arrived, she knew who I was and had everything ready for me. Hotel was super clean, free breakfast, and just a few exits from my work destination. Hotel is located near alot of restauraunts and shopping. San Marcos outlets are just a few exits up. Hotel had an indoor pool and hot tub. Nice , but small, workout facility. Easy access to the freeway. Clean rooms, nice furnishings and really helpful employees.
I will be back soon.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Fatness101

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Yucaipa
Reviewed 3 January 2014

This is a very nice up-to-date hotel. The entire staff were very nice and helpful. The rooms were very fresh and clean. Good breakfast. There is definitely highway noise in the front part of the hotel.

Room Tip: Area away from the highway.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Cynthia V, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Hi there TCBinKC,

I am sorry for the hot tub not being available for use :( during your stay with us. I won't lie.. we have had some issues with it. We have had repair people out and hopefully it has fixed the problem ;)
I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon!! Thank you!
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 24 December 2013

We got delayed flying into SAT later in the evening than we planned so by the time we got to the hotel we were beat. Front desk was superb she was very helpful about the area.
Several places to eat near by but many seem to close by 8pm which is strange for us.
Room was clean and comfortable. Some highway noise but it is right off 35 so if you just leave the fan on the AC it drowns it out. Breakfast standard fair and decent.
Only down was the hot tub was being maintenance and we typically like to use it before retiring for the evening. Other than that we would stay again if in the area.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Sherri R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels, responded to this review, 3 January 2014
Thank you for your review about your stay here with us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels. I am so sorry you stayed with us during the time our hot tub was being serviced. Wanted to let you know, the hot tub is up and running and we are ready for your next visit.

Hope to see you soon.

Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Very nice stay for the price. Clean & well maintained rooms and public spaces. Great front desk staff, kudos to April for all her friendly recommendations! The free breakfast is pretty standard fare but filling and replenished frequently. Would stay here again!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the west end for less noise from I35.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
So glad you chose to stay with us here at the Fairfield Inn & suites New Braunfels during your travels. I see that you got to meet April. She is amazing. Thank you for the great review and I am so glad you were treated well by my staff. Please come see us again soon.

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I really liked this hotel. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The rooms were nicely decorated and it was a very good stay. I really liked the indoor pool and Jacuzzi as well. Everybody that worked there was polite and went out of their way to make my stay a great one.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such great thoughts about our property here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites. My staff takes such pride knowing that they are recognized for all they do here on a daily basis. I sure appreciate that you acknowledge their efforts. They truly are amazing and I am grateful that they take such great care of each and every guests.

We will be here next time you pass through New Braunfels.

Hammonton, New Jersey
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I would highly recommend this hotel. my husband and I travel a lot, this was far the best hotel experience we have had. The hotel itself is very nicely decorated, VERY clean, rooms are nice and comfortable (beds, pillows, air unit etc). But what made our stay exceed any other place we stayed at was the staff, they went the extra mile in everything! Our family was visiting relatives in New Braunfels, we arrived at the hotel about midnight, but our time was 1am in the morning (Eastern Time) so we were very tired. The hotel serves breakfast every morning, due to the late arrival it took us a little while to get out of bed. When we arrived downstairs for breakfast they had already cleaned up, but the lady working the breakfast, Christina took out the food and turned on the juice machine so we can have breakfast. Every morning she would find me 2 trays so I can bring our food up to the room. She was so helpful, always smiling and willing to help. One night my husband and I were hungry, but we had no car to go out and get something. When I asked the ladies at the front desk who delivers, Angela offered to go out and pick us up something to eat. I have never had someone offer this service. When she got back with our food, we offered to give her a tip, in which she refused ! We couldn't thank her enough for her kindness. We also couldn't thank the entire staff enough for finding my son's minion he won at the Wurstfest. My son slept with his minion, but when we left the hotel for the day we forgot to take it out of the covers. So that night my son was crying his eyes out because the minion was lost. The whole hotel staff was on alert for this stuffed minion. Sure enough they found it, and when we arrived to our room there it was sitting on our bed. They really made a 7 year old a happy camper ! ! the entire staff is wonderful, thank you Christina, Angela, April and Irma for making our stay an awesome one ! ! We will be visiting again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Sherri R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
Thank you so much for the great review about your stay here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels. It is so rewarding when our actions get noticed especially in this manner. I am so glad to know that my staff went above and beyond during your stay. I do hope you and your family will come to see us again soon.

Plano, Texas
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Very clean up to date property; hotel staff was excellent,especially the ladies who worked the front desk, during check in and check out, very friendly, courteous and helpful. Special kudos to Missy Meeley who was working the front desk when we checked in, she was great. Hotel location was very convenient to all local attractions.
Bill C.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Sherri R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
I am so glad you appreciate the awesome staff I have here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites of New Braunfels. I do know that I have the most incredible staff and am so honored to have each of them part of my team.