Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott New Braunfels
US$120
US$105
Hilton Garden Inn New Braunfels(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$101
Comfort Suites(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
US$76
ComfortSuites
Best Western Inn & Suites(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$89
BestWestern.com
Sleep Inn & Suites(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
US$67
SleepInn
US$71
Courtyard by Marriott New Braunfels River Village(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
US$127
Hotels.com
US$93
Candlewood Suites New Braunfels(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$90
The Resort at Schlitterbahn(New Braunfels)(Great Value!)
US$316
All reviewsfront deskmarriott rewardsgreat smilewafflesroom was cleanrooms are nicegreat place to staywould stay againsan marcosstayed here for one nightdesk stafffree breakfastindoor poolice machinenice breakfastfitness centertop floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 April 2014

We rented two rooms because friends were traveling with us. Both rooms were spotlessly clean and as we expected. We also enjoyed the breakfast the next day and found the food to be fresh and tasty! The location was very handy to where we were going (the New Braunfels Swap Meet).

Room Tip: Finding the entrance was a little difficult at night. The entrance sign could use some lighting and better signage.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Cynthia V, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott New Braunfels, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Hi 421RickH,

Than you for staying with us this past April! I am glad you like our place and I hope to meet you during your next visit to New Braunfels! Have a great day!!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

If you need to do a lot of things in New Braunfels or shopping in San Marcos - very nice hotel to stay. They have a few nice double suites if someone needs the extra space like I tend to, staff was super friendly, hotel clean and organized. Full breakfast to enjoy as well. I will be returning for sure

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

HI 421RickH!

SO glad to hear you had a great time and enjoyed the hotel! Thank you for staying with us! Hope to see you soon! Have a great day.!

Reviewed 11 April 2014

We had upgrade to a Double-Queen Studio which was spacious. Had sofa bed and chair-still only one tv but that was fine. Lots of space in the living area. Bathroom was standard but fine. Our room was at East end of hall nearest Interstate which was noisy for me but didn't affect my spouse. Breakfast was the standard fare for Fairfield's. There are not any restaurants adjoining-I saw a chain steakhouse across the Interstate. The next morning we saw a lot of food choices at next exits north. Thankful we had eaten before we checked in so we didn't have to go hunt for somewhere to eat. Bed was comfortable. Price was VERY reasonable, about $50 less than we paid the night before-really happy about that.

Room Tip: Ask to be away from Interstate
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Cynthia V, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott New Braunfels, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Thank you! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope to meet you on your next visit!

Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

The check in clerk was friendly and courteous. The hotel was nice and clean. Beds were comfortable, and it was an AWESOME complimentary HOT breakfast (waffles included)! The one thing that really bothered me was that there were only 2 luggage carts available for the ENTIRE hotel. Because of this, I had to make a couple of trips (to and from the 3rd floor) to get our luggage. Normally, I wouldn't take issue with something so petty, but given that I was on a time constraint to get to a wedding, this proved to be very inconvenient. Even when I asked another employee in the lobby for a luggage cart, he made no effort to locate one. :-/ Other than that, everything else was great! I particularly liked the location and its proximity to the highway.

Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Marcy M
Cynthia V, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott New Braunfels, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Hi Marcy M form Laredo!

I am so glad you enjoyed our breakfast!! But I sorry to hear you had problems getting a luggage. :( I will look into getting another one or two. Next time your in town and you need help with your luggage I will help up to your room! I hope to see you soon! have a great Day!
SHINE! SMILE!

Reviewed 15 March 2014

After a mishap with another local establishment, our experience at the Fairfield Inn in New Braunsfels was absolutely incredible. April at the front desk went out of her way to hep us and solve our problems, that were not the responsibility of Fairfield Inn to begin with at all. It is so refreshing to see someone go above and beyond in their job and take pride in their work. After a long day of traveling, April made our day and our trip. April is a true asset to this establishment and to the hospitality industry.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Cynthia V, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott New Braunfels, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

HI Greg!

I am so happy to hear the the April was able to help you and accommodated you to your satisfaction! And your right April is a great asset to the hotel!! Thank you for sharing your experience with our Triipadvisor friends! It is always nice to be recognized for a job well done! We look forward in your next visit! Have a great day!