“Soft beds!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels
Ranked #9 of 32 Hotels in New Braunfels
“Soft beds!”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

This was a great place to stay. It was near Schlitterbaun so it was easy to get there and back to the hotel. The beds were very comfortable and the staff was friendly. The breakfast buffet had great choices.

It was close to other restaurants for quick eating.

Stayed August 2014
Cynthia V, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Hi Laura L,

I am so glad to hear you enjoyed the comfort of our beds and the convenience of our location to local attractions! We hope to see you again soon and I hope you have a great day!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Tomball, Texas
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We call for a reservation on the evening of August 15, 2014 were were told they had a King Suite for TWO nights at 219.00 per night. We booked the room at that time, the person who took the reservation asked if we would like a conformation email, we said yes; this morning we woke up to fine a checkout cert under our door. They did not send an email. So we have been told to vacate our room because they have no rooms available. WE WILL NEVER STAY AT ANOTHER MARRIOTT PROPERTY AGAIN! I will do my best to get others to boycott them as well! I WANT TO THANK THESE INCOMPETENT INDIVIDUALS FOR RUINING OUR 33 ANNIVERSARY!

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Mr. DST5714 from Tomball, TX,
Let me start by saying I am soooo sorry about happened to you and I am really sorry that happened on your anniversary! I have asked reservations to be more careful when making reservations and to be sure to repeat reservation details back to our guests. I’ m sure this communication error on our part caused you a great inconvenience. It looks like we failed in many ways since my front desk staff should also have verified your length of stay during our check in process to avoid any errors. I have arranged a meeting with my staff in this regards to ensure this never happens again.
If you decide to give us another opportunity to make things right please give me a call and I will be happy to do everything we call you win you back. Once again I am very sorry!
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We stayed here after driving from Dallas to visit Schlitterbaun. Nice hotel, clean rooms, and lots of excited kids! We didn't eat breakfast. We drove to chickfila. Location is very close. Very nice people

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Cynthia V, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Thank you Jenmisstx for staying with us and for the great comments about our hotel. We hope to see you again soon! Have a great day!!!
Florida
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Clean, convenient, breakfast, and super friendly staff! I have stayed at the Courtyard New Braunfels in the past, but never here. Courtyard was sold out so I stayed here. Great alternative and not as expensive. Breakfast was your standard continental free breakfast. Great place to stay in NB.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Cynthia V, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Hi there FrozenMargNoSalt!

Thank you so much for your great review on our hotel! I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon!

Thanks again!
McKinney, Texas
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This is a terrific hotel. Clean, nicely decorated, convenient. Breakfast offerings were better than what is normally found. The personnel were very friendly and efficient, especially Alice at the front desk. I normally don't stay at Fairfield, but this will prove to be an exception.

Room Tip: Top floor, either side, is always the best and quietest.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Hi John H from McKinney, TX,

I am glad you gave us a shot and enjoyed your stay! I look forward in meeting you during your next visit! Thank you and have a great day!
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

After long day at schlitterbuhn. We arrived check in was delightful, grab the take out menu of Chinese. Swimming pool is small it's inside. Beds are nice comfortable. This place was nice for the price.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank fire860
Hi Fire860,

It is always music to my ears when I hear guest say such great things about their stay! Thank you for staying with us and I hope to see you soon!!!
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel was well appointed. The desk staff were especially nice and considerate. While located on a major thorough fare, it is minutes away from most major points if interest. It is definitely a place to consider.

• Stayed July 2014
Cynthia V, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites New Braunfels, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Hi Kathryn K,

Thank you so much for your great comments! We hope to see you again soon!