“Order the pork fried rice”

China King II Restaurant
Ranked #144 of 271 Restaurants in New Braunfels
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 6 September 2013

My fiancé an I came across this on tripadvisor and we were not let down. REALLY good pork fried rice and ok general joes chicken. The rice would definitely have us come back for more. We are from out of town but will definitely come back by when we are here again. Or server was very nice to us as well, thank you!

Reviewed 19 June 2012

I have been going to China King for years. The food is good and a good value. The Triple Delight and comination fried rice are great. The inside isn't the pretties around however the people are always very nice.

Reviewed 25 June 2011

I can not find one good thing to say about this restaurant. The menus were filthy. There was only one waiter for the lunch diners. He never came back to the table after dropping off the lunch until it was time for him to get paid. Egg Drop soup was so bland and thick it gagged me. Their "Jasmine tea" was a cup of water with a tea bag in it. Dumplings were greasy, tasteless and the meat inside appeared to be grey and unidentifiable. My friend got a vegetable lunch and she said the vegetables were NOT fresh and were mushy. I got the General Tso's chicken which was chewy, tasteless and had some thick almost black gooey sauce which I have never seen on this dish anywhere before, I will never go back which is saying alot since it is the closest restaurant to my home. Yes lunch was cheap but you get what you pay for.

Reviewed 1 January 2010

China King II Restaurant is a great traditional Chinese restaurant. Excellent hot and sour soup, moo shu pork, garlic shrimp. Frequent diners have not been disappointed. Reasonable prices.

1  Thank CarlSNewBraunfels