Our family spent a few days in New Braunsfels at the Schlitterbahn. This hotel was about 5-10 minutes away. Room was very clean & had comfortable beds. Mini fridge didn't feel cold at first, but seemed to get cooler once food, water and soda cans were in it. Anthony at front desk was very helpful. We would stay here again in the future. My kids liked the breakfast!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only 35 minutes from San Antonio International Airport, the Hampton Inn & Suites New Braunfels is convenient to shops, restaurants and Schlitterbahn Water Park. Guadalupe and Comal rivers offer water sports like tubing and Canyon Lake is popular for waterskiing, fishing and boating. Relax in a comfortable suite during your stay and enjoy free high-speed internet access. Join us each morning for a free hot breakfast. Our hotel is perfect for family vacations, weekend getaways or business travel and our friendly team is passionate about making your stay with us memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites New Braunfels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites New Braunfels Hotel New Braunfels
- Hampton Inn And Suites New Braunfels
- Hampton Inn & Suites New Braunfels Texas