Hampton Inn & Suites New Braunfels
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Edelweiss Inn(New Braunfels)
View Hotel
Motel 6 New Braunfels(New Braunfels)
View Hotel
Ramada New Braunfels(New Braunfels)
Studio 6(New Braunfels)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelbusiness tripparking lotbed was very comfortablehot breakfastbreakfast areaclean roomseasy accesswould definitely stay here againfree breakfastgreat roomsan marcosnice staywater parkthe riverduvet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 August 2014

This Hampton hotel is a beautiful, new hotel located close to Schlitterbaun and Gruene Tx. The hotel was clean, bedding was new and fresh. The free breakfast was amazing! No need to go eat breakfast somewhere else. The Mexican Omlet was delicious. We really enjoyed our stay here. It felt like a luxury hotel at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

My fiance and I stayed here for a trip to Schlitterbahn. The location was super close to Schlitterbahn, we didn't have to drive more then ten minutes, so we had no issues getting there early. The hotel and room were very clean. We had a lot of room, and the complimentary internet was great. My fiance also really liked how the TV had an HDMI port so he could set up his laptop to play netflix through the hotel television set. The only issue we both had was we found the bed uncomfortable, but that's because we're used to a much softer mattress at home. The complimentary breakfast is generous and has lots of choices for picky eaters like my fiance. There is also coffee/tea and cookies available throughout the day. The pool is a good size for a hotel, and the pool and jacuzzi are both open till ten, and it's a great way to chill out, at the end of the day. The hotel is about 40 mins from San Antonio Riverwalk, as well, so that's also not too bad of a distance if you wanted to pop over and see the Alamo or something. Great experience, my fiance and I both always love Hampton Inns, we feel like we get a great value for what we pay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jamie L
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Stayed here at Hampton Inn while we went to Schlitterbahn Water Park. Very easy to get to and not far from Schlitterbahn. The room and bathroom were very clean. The complimentary breakfast was good and staff very helpful.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

On a positive note, the room I had was large, very clean, and quiet. The breakfast buffet is great though you essentially pay for it in the price. I was not impressed at all with the staff. Upon arrival there was a member of the staff not in uniform checking me in which was a little odd. Every request for the staff had to be reiterated at least once for them to do anything beyond transactional. They were not warm, friendly or courteous - the location would do better with a kiosk check in. Also I found the beds only moderately comforatble and the pillows to soft.For those unfamiliar with New Braunfels this hotel is on the East side of 35, furthest from downtown New Braunfels and it's tourist attractions. It was fine for us as we found it quiet but others might want to consider a hotel on the west side of I-35 if getting to tourist attractions or places quickly is a need. Overall the hotel was fine but the price point is too high for the crap service and location - it's New Braunfels not NYC.

2  Thank ksinaustin
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Nice, comfortable, clean hotel. We've stayed here many times and never disappointed. Breakfast is good. This is my favorite hotel to stay in when visiting New Braunfels. Location is good too. Easy to get to everything.